Chief THINSTALL Tilt Wall Display Mount, 37-63"
Compliments The New Ultra-Thin Flat Panel TVs
The Chief Manufacturing Thinstall Universal Flat Panel Tilt Wall Mount is the world's thinnest universal tilt wall mount. It is designed specifically for and only compatible with new ultra-thin TVs that are 2 inches (51 mm) deep or less. It features GlideLock technology to provide tool-less latching for faster installation. Each interface is designed with a sliding flag for increased security. A cable stand and bottom pullout is included for cable access. Provides lateral shift for increased flexibility.
- Designed specifically for and only compatible with new ultra-thin TVs 2” (51 mm) deep or less
- Ultra low-profile design compliments ultra-thin flat panel TVs
- Provides 12° of smooth, fingertip tilt
- GlideLock provides tool-less latching for faster installation
- Consists of one-piece steel bracket with two tilting interfaces
- Each interface includes a sliding flag for increased security
- Features a cable stand and bottom pullout for cable access
- Provides lateral shift for increased flexibility
NOTE: Only compatible with new ultra-thin TVs 2" (51 mm) deep or less. Check with flat panel manufacturer to ensure your particular TV can be installed 0.75" from wall.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Chief Mounts products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Chief Mounts directly for international orders.
Ultra-Thin Mounts For Ultra-Thin TVs
Chief's new Thinstall Series Fixed and Tilt Wall Mounts are designed to complement the low profile of the new ultra-thin flat panel TVs. The fixed mount collapses to less than 0.4", and the tilt mount collapses to 0.75" while offering 12° of fingertip tilt.
- Depth from Wall: 0.75" (19 mm)
- Tilt: 12°
- Hole Pattern: 200 x 200 mm to 800 x 500 mm
- Weight Capacity: 100 lbs (45.4 kg)
- Maximum Screen Thickness: 2" (51 mm)
- Color: Black