Chief RP Elite Universal Projector Mount with Keyed Locking (A version)
Uniquely Adjustable & Secure Projector Mount
Add a bit of luxury to your home theater by mounting your projector (less than 50 pounds) to the ceiling with the Chief RP Elite Universal Projector Mount with Keyed Locking (A version). This advanced projector mount gives you a variety of mounting options and integrated cable management, as well as post-installation adjustments, keyed locking for added security, and easy projector removal anytime for optional storage when not in use. Either attach the unit to an extension column/threaded rod or attach it directly to the ceiling. After setup, you can tilt the mounted projector as needed to achieve the perfect projection view for any occasion.
- Adjustable for pitch (vertical elevation), roll (horizontal tilt), and yaw (rotation)
- Centris Technology enables effortless fingertip positioning
- Self-adjusts to support different projector weights
- Quick connect/disconnect allows convenient lamp and filter access
- Disconnect doesn't affect preset adjustments
- Integrated key and lock system provides enhanced security
The Chief RP Elite Universal Projector Mount is designed to install in one of four ways:
- Mounted to a 1-1/2" NPT or NPSM following ANSI/ASME B1.20.1 (Schedule 40, 0.154" minimum thickness aluminum – ASTM B221) threaded extension.
- Mounted to double 2" x 4" wood stud cross bracing (1-1/2" on center) between two 2" x 4" ceiling joists with a maximum drywall covering of 5/8".
- Mounted to a concrete ceiling with a minimum thickness of 8" and a maximum drywall covering of 5/8".
- Suspended from four #10-24 grade ASTM A307 or better threaded rods (not included) which are secured to Unistrut, angle or channel assembly overhead structural members (trusses or I-beams) by #10-24 grade ASTM A307 or better jam nuts (not included).
- Projector Mount
- Allen Wrench
NOTE: Threaded extension column not included.
About Chief Manufacturing
Chief Manufacturing designs state-of-the-art mount and rack solutions that complement the technology they support. Chief made its mark in the industry by producing the original projector mount roll, pitch and yaw adjustments in 1978, making registration quick and easy. Today, Chief continues to break new ground with new products and unique, patented features that focus on ease of installation and flexibility for the professional installer.
- Manufacturer Part #: RPMAU
- Color: Black
- Solution Type: Universal
- Adjustments: Roll: 3°, Pitch: 20°, Yaw: 360°
- Dimensions: 2.7(H) x 6.5(W) x 5.5(D) inches (69 x 165 x 140 mm)
- Weight Capacity: 50 pounds (22.7 kg)
- Approvals: UL, TUV
- Warranty: 10 Years