Chief THINSTALL Swing Arm 1-Stud Display Mount, 18" Extension, 26-47"
Extends Outward Up To 18 Inches
The Chief Medium THINSTALL Dual Swing Arm Wall Mount, 26-47", Single Stud features an ultra-low profile that collapses down to 1.5 inches (38 mm), creating an exceptionally flush installation for any type of TV, including LED, LCD and Plasma. The mount also extends outward up to 18 inches to maximize the viewing area. Pull out your TV when everyone needs to see, then push it back against the wall. It’s the perfect TV mount solution for single stud installation.
- Lightweight, low-profile mount for LED, LCD and Plasma TVs
- Extends outward up to 18 inches with 12 degrees of tilt
- Integrated cable management makes it easy to route power and signal cables
- Post-installation height adjustment for perfect screen placement and alignment
In addition to flexible extension, the THINSTALL mount also offers a full 12 degrees of fingertip tilt to provide optimal viewing angles. Post-installation height adjustment up to 1 inch allows for even further perfection in screen placement and alignment. The mount even includes integrated cable management with tool-free cable covers, making it easy to route power and signal cables, and connect to the wall for a seamless installation.
About Chief Manufacturing
Chief Manufacturing designs state-of-the-art mount and rack solutions that complement the technology they support. Chief made its mark in the industry by producing the original projector mount roll, pitch and yaw adjustments in 1978, making registration quick and easy. Today, Chief continues to break new ground with new products and unique, patented features that focus on ease of installation and flexibility for the professional installer.
- Certifications: UL Listed
- Color: Black
- Manual Height Adjustment: 1 inch (25mm)
- Max. Extension: 18 inches (456 mm)
- Max. Screen Thickness: 5 inches (127mm)
- Min. Depth: 1.5 inches (38 mm)
- Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions): 100 x 100, 200 x 100, 200 x 200, 300 x 200, 300 x 300, 400 x 200 and 400 x 400mm
- Orientation: Landscape, Portrait
- Dimensions: 14(H) x 13(W) x 1.5(D) inches (356 x 330 x 38 mm)
- Pivot (numerical value): ±90° (depending on screen width)
- Post-Installation Leveling (Roll): Yes
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Solution Type: Universal
- Tilt: + 0° , – 12°
- Typical Screen Sizes: 26 – 47 inches
- Wall Stud Compatibility (inches): Single Stud
- Weight Capacity: 75 pounds (34 kg)