Chief J Series In-Wall Swing Arm Display Mount, 21" Extension, 26-45"
Features A Low Profile Design To Ensure It Remains Concealed
The Chief Manufacturing Flat Panel In-Wall Swing Arm Mount is a low-profile mount designed to be hidden in the wall. This mount provides smooth fingertip tilt in all directions using the screen's center of gravity. The screen angle stays set until you decide to readjust. It extends up to 21.2" (538 mm) to achieve ideal viewing angle.
- Low profile, designed to ensure that the mount remains concealed behind the screen
- Centris Technology provides smooth, fingertip tilt in all directions
- Easy installation by centering the flat panel at any position on the wall between 16" center studs
- No header or footer necessary
- Smooth extension up to 21" (538 mm) to achieve ideal viewing angle
- Infinite VESA adjustment from 100 x 100 mm to 400 x 400 mm
NOTE: Must order CAC501 to complete installation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Chief Mounts products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Chief Mounts directly for international orders.
Designed For Perfect Flat Panel Placement – Without Cutting Studs
Chief's in-wall swing arms simplify installation. Their solutions allow perfect centering of a flat panel TV at any position within a 16" stud system. The patent-pending design uses a convenient mount template and eliminates the need to cut into studs or install headers.
- Roll: ±5°
- Tilt: ±15°
- Swivel: 90° Left/Right
- Maximum Extension: 21.2" (538 mm)
- Box Dimensions (HxWxD): 14.5" x 14.5" x 4.2" (368 x 368 x 107 mm)
- Weight Capacity: 75 lbs (34 kg)
- Color: Black
- VESA Compatibility: Infinite adjustment from 100 x 100 mm to 400 x 400 mm