Channel Vision IP Camera Balun Over Coax Converter Kit
Cost-Effective Solution – Minimizes Required Labor & Materials
The Channel Vision IP Camera Balun Over Coax Converter Kit is the perfect solution for converting an analog-based surveillance system into an IP system using the original coax cabling infrastructure.
- Sends IP video over 300 feet over coax cable
- Compatible with Category 5, 5e and 6 wiring
- Small size allows installation in crowded spaces
This kit enables the transmission of an IP camera over 300 feet of RG-59/6 video-grade coax cable, and supports up to 10Mbps bandwidth. The kit is a passive device with no additional power requirements. By using the existing coax and power cables, you can create a more scalable, manageable solution without the need to run new wire. You can connect the kit to any standard network router or switch.
The kit supports IP cameras, including Channel Vision’s 2 megapixel HD dome (6521), bullet (6522), and flush-mount (6524) IP cameras, as well as 1.3 megapixel indoor dome (6530) cameras.
Security & Home Theater Automation Experts
Channel Vision is a leading manufacturer of security cameras, audio/video distribution systems, and RF video distribution products. Channel Vision’s security products and home theater products are designed to make homes more convenient, innovative, and safe.
- Video In/Out: BNC male connector
- Transmission Distance: Max 300 feet
- RJ-45 Connector standard: T568B
- Wire Type: UTP Category 5,5e
- Coax Cable: RG-59/RG-6
- Dimensions: 38(W) x 28(D) x 15(H) mm (Without connectors)
- Data Rate: 10Mbps