Chamberlain 3-Button Garage Door Keychain Remote
Long-Range Keychain Remote to Control 3 Devices
Control up to three (3) independent garage door openers, gate openers, or MyQ® Light Accessory devices with the Chamberlain 3-Button Garage Door Keychain Remote. This 3-button remote can operate almost any garage door opener made by Chamberlain®, LiftMaster® and Craftsman®. This Keychain model includes a key-ring for attachment to your keychain. It's an easy way to add an extra remote to multi-car families or for replacing lost or broken remotes.
The remote also features extreme wireless transmission range at 1,500 feet, so you can enjoy remote control from the security of your driver's seat as you approach your home. No more waiting in the driveway as your garage door opens — open it before you even pull in.
- Controls up to 3 independent garage door openers or other compatible devices
- Mix and match brands, such as Chamberlain®, LiftMaster® and Craftsman®
- Extreme 1,500-foot long wireless range
- Highest level of encryption (Security+2.0) prevents hacking
- Can control a gate operator, MyQ® Light Accessories, swing door operator, etc.
- Quick and easy to program; secure encryption helps prevent hacking
- LED indicator illuminates to confirm remote is transmitting
- Rigorous quality testing ensures lasting performance
The remote is compatible with most residential door openers manufactured by Chamberlain®, LiftMaster® and Craftsman® after January 1, 1993 that use photoelectric sensors and operate on the 315 MHz or 390 MHz wireless frequency. An exception is the Craftsman Series 100 openers, which are incompatible.
The remote is powered by a pre-installed long-lasting lithium battery. The Keychain Remote also comes with a key ring for attachment to your keychain.
Designed for easy setup, the remote features universal wireless programming, which means no cutting into garage wiring or installation of a receiver.
- 3-Button Garage Door Keychain Remote
- Key-Ring Attachment
- Battery, 3V Coin-Cell Lithium CR2032 (installed)
- Instruction Manual
NOTE: Not compatible with Craftsman Series 100. Intended for use with residential door openers manufactured by Chamberlain®, LiftMaster® and Craftsman® after January 1, 1993 that use photoelectric sensors and operate on the 315 MHz or 390 MHz wireless frequency. Any garage door opener that does not have these sensors installed and working is not compliant with current federal safety regulations and should be replaced.
Chamberlain is Your Welcome Home
Made by an absolute powerhouse in home control manufacturing, Chamberlain garage door openers and other smartphone-enabled products can be found in homes throughout the world. Not only do Chamberlain products offer reliability, intelligence, and efficiency, they also bring simplicity to the installation side of home control. Enhance your life the easy way with Chamberlain.
- Manufacturer Part #: G956EV-P2
- Power: One (1) 3V CR2032 coin cell battery (pre-installed)
- Wireless Frequency: 315 MHz or 390 MHz
- Wireless Range: up to 1,500 feet
- Weight: 0.6 ounces
- Dimensions: 1.4(H) x 0.5(D) x 2.7(W) inches
- Approvals: FCC
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited