Cat5e Cable, 1,000'
The Standard For Automation & Communication
Cat5e (Category 5 Enhanced) wire is a twisted pair cable for carrying signals primarily for used in structured wiring, computers andnetworks. It is also called Ethernet cable. It provides performance of up to 100 MHz and is suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), and 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet). Cat5e is also used to carry other signals, like telephony and video. Multiple signals can be carried on a single wire.
- 4 pair, Category 5e unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable
- Riser communication (CMR) rated by ETL.
- AWG #24 solid bare copper conductors
- Polypropylene insulation
- PVC jacket with ripcord under jacket and Countdown footage marking.
- ETL Verified to TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e. Sweep tested to350 MHz.
Available Jacket Colors: White, Grey, Blue or Green
Bundled Wire & Media Cable
Different jobs require different tools, which is why HomeControls offers Cat 5e and Cat 6 cables to provide you with more options and flexibility. Whether you need a premier performer or a more cost-effective variety, we provide many solutions to fit your needs
- UL Rating: CMR
- Cable Weight: 22 lbs/1000'
- Jacket Diameter: 0.205"
- Min. Bend Radius: 0.8"
- Max. Pulling Tension: 25 lbs.
- Temperature Rating: -20 to 75°C
- Voltage Rating: 300 V
- Current Rating: 1.4 A
Conductor Color Code
- Blue and White/Blue
- Orange and White/Orange
- Green and White/Green
- Brown and White/Brown