Bellman & Symfon Domino Pro Listening System
Lightweight & Smaller Than A Cell Phone
The Domino Pro Personal Hearing System is an advanced, revolutionary sound amplification system that uses digital sound processing and wireless wideband technology to bring out speech in difficult listening situations. With a wide range of customizable features, multiple listening options, and high definition audio, the Domino Pro gives you comprehensive, powerful amplification that you can rely on in any environment. Read on and learn what Domino Pro can do for you.
- Incorporates both "zoom" and omnidirectional built-in microphones
- Digital wideband technology streams audio in full stereo for crystal-clear sound
- Wireless secure encryption prevents interference and eavesdropping
- Ready for action with the touch of a button
- Easily connects to your TV, stereo system or MP3 player
- Global Frequency Standard allows you to use Domino anywhere in the world
How It Works
The Domino Pro system consists of a transmitter and receiver equipped with two microphones each. One microphone is omnidirectional for quiet environments, such as a small meeting or a dinner at home. The other "zoom" microphone is unidirectional for noisy environments, such as a busy restaurant or a raucous sporting event. Simply point the mic in the direction of the person talking or the sound you want to amplify. Domino Pro automatically recognizes and amplifies speech, while simultaneously filtering out unwanted background noise to make listening an enjoyable experience.
Three Listening Options:
- With Receiver: hear conversations close to you
- With Transmitter: hear conversations far from you
- Combination: use both the transmitter and receiver simultaneously to hear conversations close and far
Sound is picked up both by the remote transmitter and receiver (adjustable balance), then converted into digital data, which allows the user to hear both remote and close conversations, music, etc. The transmitter sound is streamed over an encrypted wireless link to the receiver for listening with earbuds, headphones or neckloop/hearing instrument with T-coil. The transmitter also incorporates a stereo input for streaming high quality audio from your TV, MP3 player or stereo system. From the receiver, you can easily control the functions of the two units.
In a meeting situation, you can set the receiver close to you and listen to people sitting nearby. You can also switch to the transmitter, placed further away so you can follow conversation on the far side of the table. You can also mix the signals from the transmitter together with the signals of the receiver, so you can listen to people far away and still have contact with those around you.
Package Component Features
- Tie Clip Microphone: For enhanced speech. Especially developed for Domino to enhance speech even further in difficult listening situations. Simply attach the clip-on mic to the speaker's sleeve or collar.
- Neckloop for Hearing Aid Users: Boost your hearing aids. Use the included neckloop for high quality, easy listening when using the Domino Pro with your T-coil hearing aid.
- Cable Kit: For Hi-fi sound. Use it to connect your Domino with your TV, MP3 player, or stereo equipment and enjoy high quality stereo sound. Includes teleplugs and RCA adapter.
- Earphones: For a discreet look. Stereo earphones with low weight, great sensitivity and excellent isolation from ambient noise. Especially selected for Domino Pro.
- USB Universal Charger: Great for traveling. Small light-weight USB charger set that works everywhere in the world. Includes plugs for USA, EU, UK, Australia and China.
- Durable Travel Case: Protects your Domino at all times. An exclusive hard-top travel case that houses and protects the receiver unit, the transmitter unit, the earphones, the tie-clip microphone, the cable kit and the universal charger. Extremely light weight and durable.
Balance Control sets the balance between the left and right ear so you can compensate for a more severe hearing loss in one ear. Base Reduction is used to minimize the low frequency interference that can be generated by fans, traffic, or roads. The included clips allow you to comfortably wear the Domino Pro on a belt or sleeve, and the included straps let you loop it around your neck.
- Transmitter unit
- Receiver unit
- Deluxe travel case
- In-ear earphones
- USB universal charger
- Neck straps (2)
- Belt clips (2)
- AC plug kit for EU, US, UK and AU
- Tie-clip microphone
- Cable kit
- User Manuals
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bellman & Symfon products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Bellman & Symfon directly for international orders.
Bellman & Symfon: Providing TLC For Ears Since 1989
Bellman & Symfon supplies a range of products to aid and protect your ears. Those who have hearing challenges or difficulty with sound can find a variety of unique solutions that help at home, at work, or on the go. Products offer simple and flexible applications with attractive designs for the best in hearing freedom.
- Dimensions: 48 x 99 x 22 mm (WxHxD)
- Receiver: 69 g
- Transmitter: 66 g
- Color: Black/dark grey metallic with silver-coloured buttons.
- Regulatory requirements: CE, FCC, RoHS, WEEE, C-Tick
- Battery power: 3.7V Li-Ion battery
- Operating time: 8 hours (standard battery)
- Transmitter charging time: 2.5 hours (standard battery)
- Receiver charging time: 2.5 hours (standard battery)
- Microphone: Built-in microphone (omnidirectional or directional)
- External sound source input: 2.5 mm stereo jack plug (0 dBV max input signal)
- Headphone socket: 3.5 mm stereo jack plug
- Distortion: 0.05 percent THD (electrical)
- Frequency range: 40 to 10,000 Hz
- Tone control: +/- 10 dB, cut-off frequency 1.6 kHz
- Output power: 100 mW (16 ohm load)
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz, 3 channels
- Range: 25 meters, clear line of sight, indoors. Walls, concrete and metal reduce the range.
- Security: Encrypted communication, automatic channel searching, coexists with other radio transmitters on 2.4 GHz