Bellman & Symfon Domino Classic Listening System with Neckloop
Stop Focusing On Hearing, Start Focusing On Listening
The Domino Classic Personal Hearing System with Neckloop is an advanced, revolutionary sound amplification system that uses digital sound processing and wireless wideband technology to bring out speech in difficult listening situations. The included neckloop gives you high quality, easy listening when using the Domino with your T-coil hearing aid.
With a wide range of customizable features, multiple listening options, and high definition audio, the Domino Classic gives you comprehensive, powerful amplification that you can rely on in any environment. Read on and learn what Domino Classic can do for you.
- Affordable and easy to use
- Digital wideband technology streams audio in full stereo for crystal-clear sound
- Wireless secure encryption prevents interference and eavesdropping
- Ready for action with the touch of a button
- Easily connects to your TV, stereo system or MP3 player
- Global Frequency Standard allows you to use Domino anywhere in the world
How It Works
The Domino Classic consists of a transmitter and receiver equipped with two omnidirectional microphones each. Using the Domino is intuitive. Simply point the microphone in the direction of the person talking or the sound you want to amplify. Domino automatically recognizes and amplifies speech, while simultaneously filtering out unwanted background noise to make listening an enjoyable experience.
Three Listening Options:
- With Receiver: hear conversations close to you
- With Transmitter: hear conversations far from you
- Combination: use both the transmitter and receiver simultaneously to hear conversations close and far
Sound is picked up both by the remote transmitter and receiver (adjustable balance), then converted into digital data, which allows the user to hear both remote and close conversations, music, etc. The transmitter sound is streamed over an encrypted wireless link to the receiver for listening with earbuds, headphones or neckloop/hearing instrument with T-coil. The transmitter also incorporates a stereo input for streaming high quality audio from your TV, MP3 player or stereo system. From the receiver, you can easily control the functions of the two units.
In a meeting situation, you can set the receiver close to you and listen to people sitting nearby. You can also switch to the transmitter, placed further away so you can follow conversation on the far side of the table. You can also mix the signals from the transmitter together with the signals of the receiver, so you can listen to people far away and still have contact with those around you.
Package Component Features
- Neckloop: With a neckloop, the Domino becomes best friends with your hearing aid. Just plug it in, switch your hearing aid(s) to T-position and enjoy.
- USB Universal Charger: Great for traveling. Small light-weight USB charger set that works everywhere in the world. Includes plugs for USA, EU, UK, Australia and China.
- Durable Travel Case: Protects your Domino at all times. Semi-hard travel case in black canvas with enforced exterior. Offers excellent organization of your original accessories and a clean, simple design.
Balance Control sets the balance between the left and right ear so you can compensate for a more severe hearing loss in one ear. Base Reduction is used to minimize the low frequency interference that can be generated by fans, traffic, or roads. The included clips allow you to comfortably wear the Domino Classic on a belt or sleeve, and the included straps let you loop it around your neck.
- Transmitter unit
- Receiver unit
- Semi hard travel case
- USB universal charger
- Neck straps (2)
- Belt clips (2)
- User Manuals
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bellman & Symfon products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Bellman & Symfon directly for international orders.
Bellman & Symfon: Providing TLC For Ears Since 1989
Bellman & Symfon supplies a range of products to aid and protect your ears. Those who have hearing challenges or difficulty with sound can find a variety of unique solutions that help at home, at work, or on the go. Products offer simple and flexible applications with attractive designs for the best in hearing freedom.
- Dimensions: 99 x 48 x 22 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 74 grams (2.5 ounces)
- Color: White/grey with silver-colored buttons.
- Operating temperature: 32 to 95 degrees F (0 to 35 degrees C)
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95 percent (non condensing)
- Regulatory requirements: CE, FCC, RoHS, WEEE, C-Tick
- Battery power: Internal Lithium-Ion type, 617 mAh, type NTA2617
- Operating time, fully charged: 8 to 12 hours (standard battery)
- Transmitter charging time: 2.5 hours (standard battery)
- Receiver charging time: 2.5 hours (standard battery)
- Microphone: Internal electret condenser type (omnidirectional)
- External sound source input: 2.5 mm stereo jack plug (0 dBV max input signal). Automatically selects Aux. input or External mic.
- Headphone socket: 3.5 mm stereo jack plug
- Output power: 100 mW at 16 ohm load
- BE9122 Headphones 0.6 percent THD
- BE9124 Ear Phones 0.08 percent THD
- Dynamic range: 95 dB SNR (electrical)
- Frequency range: 40 to 10,000 Hz (electrical)
- Max output level, saturation:
- BE9122 Headphones: 124.3 dB SPL / BE2270: 124.3 dB SPL (at 2.5 kHz)
- BE9124 Ear Phones: 132.0 dB SPL / BE2270: 130.5 dB SPL (at 5 kHz)
- BE9125 Stetoclips: 133.7 dB SPL / BE2270: 133.6 dB SPL (at 1 kHz)
- Full on gain (60 dB SPL input signal at 1 kHz):
- BE9122 Headphones: 42.5 dB / BE2270: 44.0 dB
- BE9124 Ear Phones: 55.0 dB / BE2270: 57.5 dB
- BE9125 Stetoclips: 58.2 dB / BE2270: 64.2 dB
- Full on gain (60 dB SPL input signal, HFA):
- BE9122 Headphones: 46.5 dB / BE2270: 49.0 dB
- BE9124 Ear Phones: 51.5 dB / BE2270: 56.0 dB
- BE9125 Stetoclips: 52.0 dB / BE2270: 59.4 dB
- Digital radio technology: 2.4 GHz frequency band, 3 channels
- Co-exists with other equipment
- Automatic channel selection
- 128 bits encryption
- Topology: Point-to-point or Point-to-multipoint
- Diversity: 2 antennas for reception, one antenna for transmission (Rx + Rx/Tx)
- Transmitting output power: Max. 25 mW
- Operating range radio: Up to 25 meters indoors clear line of sight, up to 100 meters outdoors clear line of sight. Walls, concrete and metal reduce the range.
- Neck strap length: 70 cm
- Cable length: 90 cm
- Connector: 3.5 mm teleplug (stereo), 90 degree angle
- Color: Black
- Weight: 30 g
- Size: 3.5 x 4 x 1 cm (WxHxD)
- Impedance: 2 x 5 ohm
- Output: 100 mA/m at 10 cm distance and 2 x 1.0 Vrms incoming signal