Bellman & Symfon Alarm Clock Visit
Connects To The Bellman Visit Signaling System
The Bellman Alarm Clock Visit with LED Flashing Lights & Built-in Receiver helps deep sleepers wake up on time with a powerful bed shaker, high-intensity flashing lights and a loud alarm. With a built-in receiver, the clock can connect to your Bellman Visit Signaling System (sold separately) and notify you when the phone rings, the smoke detector goes off, the baby cries, or the doorbell rings.
The unique bed shaker emits sound directly under a pillow or mattress for enhanced reliability. Additionally, "Smart" snooze automatically reduces in time from 9 to 2 minutes in two minute intervals, and the nightlight function helps guide you in dark rooms.
- Works with the Bellman Visit Signaling System (sold separately)
- Wake up to any combination of loud alarm, flashing lights, and shaking bed
- Loud 100dB ascending alarm spans multiple frequencies
- Nightlight function helps guide you in dark rooms
- Large LCD display with adjustable backlight
- Alarm clock
- Bed shaker
- Power adapter
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bellman & Symfon products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Bellman & Symfon directly for international orders.
Bellman & Symfon: Providing TLC For Ears Since 1989
Bellman & Symfon supplies a range of products to aid and protect your ears. Those who have hearing challenges or difficulty with sound can find a variety of unique solutions that help at home, at work, or on the go. Products offer simple and flexible applications with attractive designs for the best in hearing freedom.
- Manufacturer Part #: HC-BA-VISIT/CLK
- Alarms: Vibration, Visual, Sound
- Alarm Clock Style: Desktop
- Volume: up to 100dB
- Battery Backup: 4 AAA rechargeable batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 4.7(W) x 4.3(H) x 3.6(D) inches
- Weight: 13.7 ounces (390g) including batteries
- Certifications: FCC, CE
- Warranty: 2 Year