Arlington TV Bridge Kit
Complete, Easy-To-Install Kit For Flat Screen TVs
Arlington's TVBR2505K TV Bridge includes TWO recessed power/low voltage combo boxes and all the connections you need (except for NM cable) to install a flat screen TV in an existing wall.
The best part is there's no need to run cable from a panel box – or cut holes in your framing members. Just cut two holes in the wall and access power from an existing, nearby source.
Includes: (2) recessed boxes with trim plates and installed NM cable connectors, (2) duplex covers, wire nuts, tamper-resistant duplex receptacle, installation screws, LPCG50W cord grip, 4 ft. cord, KD4550 and The SCOOP (2) CED1 entrance hoods, (2) CED13 cable entry devices.
- Fast, easy, convenient – saves time and money!
- Secure installation. Good looks. A great finish.
- All wires stay hidden behind the wall – no messy wires running down the wall from TV to components.
- Plugs stay inside the electrical box – don't protrude past the wall.
- Mounting wings hold boxes securely against wall when screws are tightened.
- Paintable trim plate
- 18.0 cubic inch recessed boxes
Arlington Industries Inc.
Arlington has become a leading manufacturer of traditional metallic and non-metallic fittings and connectors – and an industry leader in the development of unique and innovative electrical and communications products. They monitor the industry closely to develop products that offer very specific, but innovative solutions to job site problems and situations.