Arlington Recessed TV Box Kit for Power & Low-Voltage
2 Gang Recessed TV Box For Power & Low Voltage
The Arlington Recessed TV Box Kit is perfect for retrofit installations. The combo box is non-metallic and recessed, and can be used in power and low voltage for class 2 wiring of satellite or cable TV, speakers, and more.
Recessed combo box allows you to mount LCD/plasma TVs and other system components flush against the wall
- For new work... Use supplied screws to install on stud. For convenience, box positioning tabs are set for 1/2 inch or 5/8 inch drywall
- Trim plate is textured/paintable and covers edges of cut wall surface
- Mounting wings hold bracket securely against wall when screws are tightened
- For walls up to 1-1/2 inch thick
- Use with Arlington’s SCOOP series entrance hoods and plates
- TVBU505 Box
- Tamper Resistant Duplex Receptacle
- CEDH1 SCOOP
- Duplex Decorator-Style Wall Plate
Arlington Industries Inc.
Arlington has become a leading manufacturer of traditional metallic and non-metallic fittings and connectors – and an industry leader in the development of unique and innovative electrical and communications products. They monitor the industry closely to develop products that offer very specific, but innovative solutions to job site problems and situations.