Arlington Recessed Steel TV Box for Power & Low-Voltage
Can Be Used In New Or Existing Construction
The Arlington Recessed Steel TV BOX For Power and Low Voltage is used where metal raceways are required. It is ideal for power and phone/cable/speaker/surround sound installations.
- Perfect for flat screen plasma/LCD televisions
- For New or existing construction
- Recessed, so plugs do not protrude from wall
- Trim ring covers cut edge of drywall
- (2) low voltage mounts are built-in
- Low voltage separator provided for built-in 2-gang device box so power and low voltage can be combined
NOTE: Receptacle and cover plates are not included.
Arlington Industries Inc.
Arlington has become a leading manufacturer of traditional metallic and non-metallic fittings and connectors – and an industry leader in the development of unique and innovative electrical and communications products. They monitor the industry closely to develop products that offer very specific, but innovative solutions to job site problems and situations.
- Weight: 5.35 pounds
- Size: 4-gang
- Material: Steel
- Listings: UL, CSA