Arlington Malleable Iron Beam Clamp, 1"
Run Wire Along Building Structures
Perfect for cable management projects in either new or existing construction, the Arlington Malleable Iron Beam Clamp (1 Inch) provides a strong, easy-to-install way to run wire along a beam, conduit, or other building structure. The clamp features a static load capacity of 125 pounds, and a square-type screw head for simple mounting. It’s constructed from plated malleable iron to offer high tensile strength and exceptional resistance to fracture.
- Used to run wire along a beam, conduit, or other building structure
- Holds up to 125 pounds in wire and hardware
- Accommodates 1/4-20 size threaded rods
- Screw-type square head for easy installation
Arlington Industries Inc.
Arlington has become a leading manufacturer of traditional metallic and non-metallic fittings and connectors – and an industry leader in the development of unique and innovative electrical and communications products. They monitor the industry closely to develop products that offer very specific, but innovative solutions to job site problems and situations.
- Manufacturer Part #: MBC25
- Load Rating: 125 pounds
- Material: Malleable Iron
- Threaded Rod Size: 1/4-20
- Trade Size: 1 inch
- Weight: 0.2025 pounds