A&D LifeSource Advanced Manual Inflate Blood Pressure Monitor
Provides A Pressure Rating Indicator & Irregular Heartbeat Feature Too!
The A&D LifeSource Advanced Manual Inflate Blood Pressure Monitor is an innovative monitor that incorporates digital blood pressure technology and advanced features at an affordable price. The monitor stores the last 30 reading in memory and also displays average readings. The average reading feature automatically calculates the "average" of the total readings stored in memory.
The Advanced Manual Inflate monitor also offers two innovative features, the Pressure Rating Indicator and Irregular Heartbeat feature. The Pressure Rating Indicator provides a snapshot of your blood pressure classification based on your measurements and eliminates the guesswork on what your blood pressure measurements mean. In addition, this monitor alerts the user of the presence of an Irregular Heartbeat and provides an accurate blood pressure and pulse rate measurements even when an Irregular Heartbeat occurs.
- Requires only one AA battery (included)
- Available in medium or large cuff sizes (cuffs can also be purchased separately)
- Large-print instruction guide with illustrations and quick start card in English, French and Spanish
- Four week blood pressure logbook included
- One button operation
- 30 reading memory
- Pressure Rating Indicator
- Irregular Heartbeat feature
- Displays average readings
- Large digital display
- Fast measurement
- Latex free
Available Sizes: Medium or Large Cuff.
- AccuFit Cuff
- Recommended Arm Size
- SKU: UA-705V
- Cuff Size: Medium
- Recommended Arm Size: 9.4" – 14.2" (24 – 36cm)
- SKU: UA-705VL
- Cuff Size: Large
- Recommended Arm Size: 14.2" – 17.7" (36 – 45cm)
Note: The LifeSource small cuff is not compatible with the UA-705 monitor.
Lifesource Blood Pressure Monitors From A&D Medical
LifeSource blood pressure monitors utilize microprocessing technology and advanced algorithms to make accurate and consistent readings, similar to those obtained by trained medical technicians. LifeSource blood pressure monitors exceed accuracy standards set by the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI). The AAMI requires that monitors be accurate even after 10,000 inflations. Products from the A&D Weighing division include balances and scales used in laboratory and industrial applications, as well as weighing indicators and controllers.
- Model: UA-705
- Type: Oscillometric
- Display: Digital character height; Pressure (15.0 mm)/pulse (10.0 mm) display simultaneously
- Memory: 30 readings
- Measurement range:
- Pressure: 20 mmHg to 280 mmHg
- Pulse: 40 pulses to 200 pulses/minute
- Pressure: ±3 mmHg or ±2%, whichever is greater
- Pulse: ±5%
- Pressurization: Manually by inflator bulb
- Depressurization: Constant-air release-valve system
- Deflation: Hand-held push button
- Power source: 1 type "AA" (1.5 volt) battery (included)
- Battery life: Approximately 2,000 measurements
- Operating environment: 50° F to 104° F (10° C to 40° C), < 85% relative humidity
- Storage environment: -4° F to 140° F (-10° C to 60° C), < 95% relative humidity
- Dimensions: 0.2" (81 mm) W x 2.2" (54 mm) H x 4.2" (105mm) D