Aeotec Z-Wave Home Energy Meter Gen5 (Open Box)
Constantly Detects & Reports Energy Usage
You can easily keep track of your entire home's energy consumption with the Aeotec Z-Wave Home Energy Meter, Gen 5. This new model features improved accuracy and Z-Wave signal communication from its second edition model. It also includes enhanced Z-Wave capabilities using Aeotec's Gen 5 technology. The Energy Meter wires into your home's electrical box and continuously reports immediate wattage and kWh usage data to your Z-Wave controller. Electrical readings can be taken up to every second.
- Monitors total energy consumption of building
- Reports energy use in Watts or kWh
- Sends data to a Z-Wave network controller
- Wires directly into the electrical box
- Weatherized for outdoor installation
- Repeats Z-Wave messages
The Z-Wave Home Energy Meter detects energy consumption for the entire building by installing directly into your electrical box. The unit comes with two current transformer clamps that affix around the AC Mains. The meter is powered via DC (USB port).
- Home Energy Meter
- (2) Clamps
- Instruction Manual
Note: Must be enrolled into a Z-Wave network controller (sold separately).
Harmonizing The Digital Home With Z-Wave
Aeotec is a leading developer and manufacturer of wireless products which complement the "Digital Smart Home". Their products are designed to save energy, protect the home, and ultimately improve life. They focus on providing innovation, the highest caliber of quality, and unparalleled user experience without sacrifice.
- Manufacturer Part #: ZW095
- UPC: 810667023058
- Power: 90-260VAC, 50/60Hz
- Input: 120V-, 60Hz, 10mA
- Voltage Range: 80V to 150V
- Current Range: 0A to 200A
- Operating Range: Up to 100 feet (30m) indoors; Up to 300 feet (100m) line of sight
- Weather Rating: IP43
- Dimensions: 100.6 x 65.0 x 37.3 mm
- Approvals: FCC, CE, C-TICK, RoHS
- Warranty: 12 Months