ABB-free@home Light Switch
Install A Switch Anywhere Without Running Wires!
Add convenient wireless control to a household light (incandescent, LED, and more) or other device with the ABB-Free@home Light Switch. This switch supports lights up to 1800W and motor loads up to 1/2 HP. It features a wireless control unit that connects to the ABB-free@home system, which means you'll be able to control the switch wirelessly, include it in a smart home scene, and use it to remote control other ABB-free@home connected devices.
- Replaces an existing wall switch and can be programmed as a remote to control other ABB-free@home devices
- Binary input allows for connection of a mechanical switch for three-way applications with scene control from multiple locations
- Green LED lights when the switch is in the on position
- LED backlight assists with locating the keypad in the dark
- Fits in standard decorator-style wall plates
- Light Switch
- Requires connection to the ABB-free@home System Access Point 2.0 (sold separately).
- Requires connection to the ABB-free@home system.
ABB: Power & Productivity For A Better World
ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri), officially branded the ABB Group, is one of the most expansive engineering corporations in the world. From its hometown in Zurich, Switzerland, this Swedish-Swiss power and automation manufacturer spans across ~100 countries, bringing its technology to every corner of the globe. With history harking back to the 1880's, ABB is a renowned behemoth of cutting-edge development. Create a better world in your own corner of the world with products by ABB.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- LS-1.1-LA: Light Almond
- LS-1.1-WH: White
- Load Type:
- Incandescent/halogen: 15 A (1800 W)
- Magnetic low voltage transformer (MLV): 8 A (960 W)
- Electronic low voltage transformer (ELV): 15 A (1800 W)
- Fan (Max. 1 Fan Allowed): 400 W
- Fluorescent (Lamps without Compensation or Ballast): 12 A (1440 W)
- LED Lamps (Max. 20 lamps): 180 W
- Operative Voltage: 120 VAC, 60Hz
- Connection: Hot and Neutral wires required
- Wireless Protocol:
- 2.400 – 2.483 GHz
- Operating Temperature: 23° F to 113° F (-5°C to 45°C)
- Certifications: UL, FCC, IC