ABB-free@home Keypad, 4 Function
Control Up To 4 Devices/Scenes From A Keypad!
The ABB-Free@home Keypad (4 Function) allows you to wirelessly control up to four different smart home devices or scenes that are connected to the ABB-Free@home system. Each key has an LED that lights when the key is turned on and the keypad itself has an LED backlight to make it easier to locate in the dark. This 4-button keypad has no electrical loads wired to it because it communicates wirelessly via the ABB-Free@home system to other connected devices. It also features a binary input to allow the connection of a mechanical switch for three-way applications with scene control from multiple locations.
- Wirelessly control up to 4 devices or smart home scenes via the ABB-Free@home system
- Sleek, modern design – fits in standard decorator-style wall plates
- Binary input allows for connection of a mechanical switch for three-way applications with scene control from multiple locations
- Each key has an LED that lights when the key is turned on
- LED backlight assists with locating the keypad in the dark
- 4-Button Keypad
- Requires connection to the ABB-free@home System Access Point 2.0 (sold separately).
- Requires connection to the ABB-free@home system.
ABB: Power & Productivity For A Better World
ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri), officially branded the ABB Group, is one of the most expansive engineering corporations in the world. From its hometown in Zurich, Switzerland, this Swedish-Swiss power and automation manufacturer spans across ~100 countries, bringing its technology to every corner of the globe. With history harking back to the 1880's, ABB is a renowned behemoth of cutting-edge development. Create a better world in your own corner of the world with products by ABB.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- KP-4.1-LA: Light Almond
- KP-4.1-WH: White
- Operative Voltage: 120 VAC, 60Hz
- Connection: Hot and Neutral wires required
- Wireless Protocol:
- 2.400 – 2.483 GHz
- Operating Temperature: 23°F to 113°F (-5°C to 45°C)
- Certifications: UL, FCC, IC