ABB-Welcome Video Outdoor Distributor
Connect Multiple ABB Video Outdoor Stations Together
When multiple outdoor stations are included in an ABB Door Entry System and at least one is a video outdoor station, the ABB Video Outdoor Distributor is required to manage the various incoming signals from those stations. Each distributor connects two stations to each other, and multiple distributors may be used to cascade up to eight stations.
- Two-way inputs connect two outdoor stations
- Cascade multiple units to connect up to 8 stations
- Connects between Gateway and Outdoor Station
The ABB Video Outdoor Distributor mounts to a DIN rail. As a passive device, the distributor consumes no power, but the video signal drops by approximately 15 attenuation units, so the lowest level possible should be achieved to have the least signal attenuation for a given line.
NOTE: Not for use in audio-only systems. Requires 2-wire connections.
ABB: Power & Productivity for a Better World
ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri), officially branded the ABB Group, is one of the most expansive engineering corporations in the world. From its hometown in Zurich, Switzerland, this Swedish-Swiss power and automation manufacturer spans across ~100 countries, bringing its technology to every corner of the globe. With history harking back to the 1880's, ABB is a renowned behemoth of cutting-edge development. Create a better world in your own corner of the world with products by ABB.
- Manufacturer Part #: 83325/2-500
- Operating Temperature: -13° to 131°F (-25° to 55°C)
- Protection: IP20
- Single-Wire Clamps: 2 x 0.28 mm2 – 2 x 1 mm2
- Fine-Wire Clamps: 2 x 0.28 mm2 – 2 x 1 mm2
- Bus Input Voltage: 20-30VDC
- Size: 2U
- Dimensions: 3.54 x 1.42 x 2.56 inches
- Warranty: 2 Years
- 9 Guard Units per System
- 60 Buildings per System
- 250 Indoor Stations per Building
- 9 Outdoor Stations per Building (including gate and other outdoor stations)
- 2 Locks per Outdoor Station