ABB-Welcome Mini Outdoor Station
Pre-Assembled Outdoor Station for ABB Door Entry Systems
The ABB Mini Outdoor Station is a pre-assembled, one-piece outdoor station for the ABB Door Entry System, facilitating quicker installation for common applications. The all-in-one station combines a camera, audio module, and pushbutton module into a single component. This configuration allows a visitor to initiate a call with an indoor station/residence by pressing the pushbutton and to talk with the resident, while the resident can view visitors through the camera from a video indoor station. Communication can be established either by the resident at an indoor station, or by the visitor at the outdoor station.
- Provides two-way communication with indoor stations
- Built-in speaker, microphone, and two door lock terminals
- Activated by indoor station or built-in pushbutton module
- Live video feed viewable on video indoor station(s)
- Installs into an ABB Flush Mounted Box
Two different models are available with either a 1-button or 2-button pushbutton module. If the 2-button model is chosen, the second pushbutton may optionally be programmed to trigger an output, such as a switched light, or a second indoor station/residence.
At the side of the pushbutton(s) is a backlit nameplate, giving you the option of labeling the button(s). The backlight allows easy use at night. High-quality nameplate printing is accomplished with free downloadable supporting software.
Finally, the station supports connection of up to two electric door locks for remote door strike release through an indoor station.
The ABB Mini Outdoor Station connects to the System Controller (sold separately) using two wires, and installs into the included Flush Mounted Box. After the station is wired into the Door Entry System, it simply snaps into the box. The box can be flush- or surface-mounted with accessories.
NOTE: Requires 2-wire connection to a System Controller, sold separately. Also requires use with a video indoor station, sold separately. Installation hardware and printing on nameplate not included. Modules are not individualized or removable, as they are in custom outdoor stations. This station is one complete piece with all modules permanently connected to one another.
About the ABB Door Entry System
Also known as the "Welcome" system, the Door Entry System is a first-of-its-kind modular intercom and access control system that offers one flexible solution for any intercom and entry security application. Customizable, nearly endlessly scalable, and easy to install, the system is perfect for any building, from a small single-family home to a huge residential complex.
- Complete intercom and access control solution for any building
- One system supports up to 60 buildings and 250 stations per building
- Connections require only 2 wires for ultra-flexible installations
- Standard range up to 1,968 feet (600 m), extends with power boosters
- Free mobile apps for iOS and Android provide remote intercom access
- No fees required to enable Internet connection – ABB provides servers
- Modular outdoor stations allow easy customization and repairs
- Pre-assembled outdoor stations facilitate quick installation for standard applications
- Optionally install ABB indoor stations and/or use mobile devices as indoor stations
- Indoor stations optionally support door strike release for remote unlocking
- Optionally select indoor stations with built-in induction loops for hearing aid users
How to Build Your System
Every ABB Door Entry System needs at least two components: a System Controller (either standard or mini) and an Audio Module (any variation). With these two foundational components, the system can be expanded and customized as needed. Additional system components may include:
- Custom Modular Outdoor Stations
- Audio Module (speaker/mic, with or without pushbuttons)
- Pushbutton Module (with or without built-in card reader)
- Keypad Module (with or without built-in card reader)
- Display Module with Built-In Card Reader
- Camera Module
- Nameplate Module
- Pre-Assembled Outdoor Stations
- Hands-Free Indoor Stations (with or without video screen and/or induction loop)
- Handset Indoor Stations (with or without video screen and/or induction loop)
- Guard Unit (specialized station for security monitoring)
- Mobile Devices (requires Telephone Gateway and/or IP Gateway)
- Telephone Gateway (for integrating mobile or landline phones)
- IP Gateway (for enabling remote Internet access)
- Switch Actuator (for relay control)
- Camera Interface (for connecting third-party analog cameras)
- Elevator Lift Control Relay Module (for elevator/floor access control)
Other accessories are also available for installation and connection. Most notably, in order to build a custom modular outdoor station, you will need to select the modules you wish to include in the station, and then match the number of modules to the appropriate size Flush-Mounted Box and Faceplate. (Flush-mounted boxes support optional surface-mounting in addition to flush-mounting. When surface-mounting, a Rain Hood is also required; only optional when surface-mounting.) The screwless, snap-on design of both outdoor and indoor stations makes installation a breeze.
Easy Planning with ABB Configurator
The ABB website provides an intuitive online configuration tool to help you with system planning. Use this free tool to map out a unique system perfect for yourself or your client.
ABB: Power & Productivity for a Better World
ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri), officially branded the ABB Group, is one of the most expansive engineering corporations in the world. From its hometown in Zurich, Switzerland, this Swedish-Swiss power and automation manufacturer spans across ~100 countries, bringing its technology to every corner of the globe. With history harking back to the 1880's, ABB is a renowned behemoth of cutting-edge development. Create a better world in your own corner of the world with products by ABB.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- 1 Button: M21311P1-A
- 2 Button: M21311P2-A
- Dimensions: 3.89 x 6.61 x 1.02 inches
- Warranty: 2 Years
- 9 Guard Units per System
- 60 Buildings per System
- 250 Indoor Stations per Building
- 9 Outdoor Stations per Building (including gate and other outdoor stations)
- 2 Locks per Outdoor Station