2GIG Gun Motion Detector
Know When Your Gun Is Moved
Know when your gun is moved from its stored location with the 2GIG Gun Motion Detector. This unique gun safe motion detector installs on your unloaded firearm and provides notifications to your control panel when your gun has been moved. The gun safe sensor is built out of hardened steel and designed with a 3-digit combination lock for added safety. The gun safe motion detector works with GC2 and GC3 security panels (sold separately) and can fit many handguns, rifles, and shotguns (firearms must have a trigger guard and be unloaded).
- Notifies you when your gun has been moved
- Can be used with many handguns, rifles and shotguns (with a trigger guard)
- 3-digit combination trigger guard deters unintended use
- Over one (1) million different code combinations
- California Gun Safety (DOJ) Device Certified
- Compatible with 2GIG, Honeywell, and 345 MHz wireless alarm systems
- Storing Your 2GIG Gun Motion Detector
- Once attached to your unloaded firearm, the 2GIG Gun Motion Detector will periodically transmit a status signal to the 2GIG Control Panel. Please note, if it's placed in a safe or locked box, the radio transmission may be impeded. You may need to add a repeater to ensure the communication between the motion detector and the control panel is effective.
- Gun Motion Detector
- CR2032 3V Battery (included)
- This gun safe sensor requires connection to a compatible control panel/receiver (2GIG, Honeywell, 345MHz compatible, sold separately).
- For remote monitoring using a smartphone, requires the Alarm.com app (subscription required).
- Never install the 2GIG Gun Motion Detector on a loaded firearm. Doing so could cause an accidental discharge causing serious injury, property damage, or death.
- Never use a broken or damaged 2GIG Gun Motion Detector.
Innovation Drives 2GIG Technology
Now under Nortek's family of Linear products, 2GIG offers intuitive and creative home technology with its premier self-contained, all-in-one security and home automation system. 2GIG's GoControl system has become a leading control hub for Z-Wave wireless systems, has and won numerous industry awards, including TechHome's 2011 Security Product of the Year and the 2012 Overall Maximum Impact Award at Electronic Security Expo (ESX). With 2GIG in control, users experience technology they never thought possible.
- Manufacturer Part #: 2GIG-GNGRD1-345
- Wireless Signal Range: 350 ft (107m), open air with Wireless Control Panel
- Transmitter Frequency: 345 MHz
- Compatibility: 2GIG
- Unique ID Codes: Over one (1) million different code combinations
- GoControl Sensor Type: Tilt Sensor
- Supervisory Interval: 70 minutes
- Battery: CR2032, 3V (included)
- Housing Material: ABS Plastic
- Projected Battery Life: 5 Years
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)
- Operating Rel. Humidity: 0 to 90%, non-condensing
- Dimensions: 2.3(W) x 1.4(H) x 2.7(L) inches (57.3 x 36.4 x 69.5 mm)
- Certifications: FCC: Part 15, ASTM: F2346-04, Cal Gun Safety Device
- Warranty: 2 Years