Fire Alarm Wire, 18AWG, 4C, 500'
Usually ships within 4-7 business days
Power Limited Fire Alarm Cable
This wire is suitable for riser use on fire control stations, smoke detection, voice communications, supervisory and all associated systems.
- AWG (American Wire Gauge): 18
- Conductors: 4 (Red, Black, Yellow and Green)
- Type: UL, FPL, 75C
- Jacket Color: Red
- Package: Box
- Applications: Wiring for fire-protective signaling circuits. Code restrictions ok for use with power limited circuits.
Available Lengths: 500 Ft.
NOTICE: This part is a heavy/dimensional product; it is not eligible for free shipping. Wire products are not returnable.
Bundled Wire & Media Cable
Home Controls offers just about any cable or wiring you would need to connect your home systems. Choose from security wire, F-type coax, Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, monster speaker cable and more. Home Controls also features several bundled cables. If you need help choosing the right wire, feel free to call our Technical Support Team at 1-800-266-8765 for free product advice!
- Conductor: 18 AWG Solid Bare Copper
- Assembly: Tubed jacket over twisted insulated conductors
- Insulation Type: Polypropylene
- Insulation Thickness: 0.008" nom.
- Insulation Diameter: 0.058" nom.
- Lay Length: Straight
- Jacket Type: PVC
- Jacket Thickness: 0.015" nom.
- Jacket Diameter: 0.170" nom.
- Temperature Rating: -20 to 75°C
- Operating Voltage: 300 Volts max.
- Capacitance: 20 pf/ft nom.
- Impedance: 81 Ohms nom.
- DC Resistance: 6.5 Ohms/M' at 20°C
- Flame Rating: UL 1685 Vertical Tray