DataComm Flat Panel TV Cable Organizer Remodeling Kit with Receptacle
Order now and we'll ship same business day (if ordered before 3 p.m. PST).
Power Your Flat Panel TV & Hide Unsightly Cables Too!
Are you converting an unfinished room or basement to a home theater or media room? Unsure how to power your flat panel TV and conceal HDMI and A/V cables behind the wall? The Flat Panel TV Cable Organizer Remodeling Kit with Power Outlet allows you to power your flat panel TV and hide unsightly cables from view. This kit is ideal for converting an unfinished basement or spare room to a home theater or media room and will bring a clean, professional image to your at-home installation.
- This kit is ideal for new construction or remodeling a basement or home theater room.
- Eliminates unsightly hanging cables by concealing them behind the wall.
- Universally compatible with any flat panel TV wall mount.
- All-in-one kit. No additional parts needed.
- Recessed Cable Plate with Power
- Single Gang Recessed Cable Plate
- Old Work Electrical Box
- Single Gang Low Voltage Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Screws
- Installation Instructions
DataComm Electronics Home Theater Products
DataComm Home Theater products provide all the flexibility installers or experienced do-it-yourselfers need to create sophisticated media environments. Data Comm plates mount into a standard NEMA enclosure or on to a low-voltage mounting bracket. Straightforward labeling on each plate simplifies room set up and configuration.