Chief FUSION Micro-Adjustable Tilt Wall Display Mount, 26-47"
Usually ships within 4-7 business days
Mount a Medium Flat Screen Display With Tilt
Even if you tilt the TV, it will stay perfectly level when you mount it with the Chief FUSION Micro-Adjustable Tilt Wall Display Mount (26-47 In.). Designed to mount medium-sized flat screen displays, this mount features micro-adjustable post-installation leveling, allowing the installer to level the TV and fine tune its height to the most precise degree possible. After installation is finished, the user can tilt the TV up/down and lock it into place at one of three tilt positions – 0 degrees, 6 degrees, and 12 degrees. Thanks to Centris low-profile tilt, which harnesses the center of gravity to balance the display, the mount's precise levelling is never affected!
- Mounts a 26-47" flat screen TV up to 125 pounds with tilt capability
- ControlZone technology enables fine tuning of height and leveling
- Allows post-installation "centerless" lateral shift up to 12.9 inches
- Lock-down screws on the sliding bar keep the mount stable
- Built-in cable stand for easy access under the display
- Quick-Store cords use magnets for easy strap storage and access
- Required installation hardware included
Upgraded from the original FUSION series, the new and improved FUSION line of display mounts offer faster installation, improved stability and security, enhanced lateral shift, and better cable management. The Chief FUSION Tilt Wall Display Mount (37-63 In) gives you all the great features of the original design, plus these enhancements.
Built for Quick, Versatile Installation
Designed according to installer feedback, all Chief FUSION display mounts are built for speedy yet safe installation in a variety of settings. These mounts can be fixed to walls with a range of stud distances, and they even come with a custom hardware kit that allows you to hang the mount from rails if you're performing the installation in several phases. The installer can also stack nesting spacers to achieve any desired depth.
One-man installation is sped up thanks to the mount's teardrop-shaped hole for the lag bolts. This allows pre-installation of the bolts, thereby helping the installer mount the wall plate faster without help from a second person.
FUSION-Mounted Displays Are Safe & Easy to Use
The Chief FUSION mount offers features that maximize safety, as well as ease of use. Lock-down screws on the sliding bar keep the mount stable and secure for years, and ClickConnect technology provides an audible click when your flat panel display securely engages with the mount. You also have the option of further securing your display by adding a padlock (not supplied).
Post-installation lateral shift allows up to 12.9 inches (327 mm) of horizontal adjustment for extensive centering capability. The mount also includes integrated cable management with new end caps, making it easy to route power and signal cables, and connect to the wall for a seamless installation. End caps are no longer perfectly round in these new models, so the installer can slip thicker cables behind them without having to remove the caps (although they are still removeable).
A full line of accessories can be installed with the mount and the entire unit can be adjusted together.
About Chief Manufacturing
Chief Manufacturing designs state-of-the-art mount and rack solutions that complement the technology they support. Chief made its mark in the industry by producing the original projector mount roll, pitch and yaw adjustments in 1978, making registration quick and easy. Today, Chief continues to break new ground with new products and unique, patented features that focus on ease of installation and flexibility for the professional installer.
- Manufacturer Part #: MTM1U
- Color: Black
- Lateral Shift: 12.9 inches (327 mm)
- Maximum Screen Thickness: 6 inches
- Minimum Depth: 2 inches (51 mm)
- Manual Height Adjustment: 1 inch (25 mm)
- Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions): 100 x 100mm – 600 x 400mm
- Orientation: Landscape
- Overall Dimensions: 17.0(H) x 25.75(W) x 2.0(D) inches (432 x 654 x 51 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 19.31 pounds
- Solution Type: Universal
- Tilt: +2° , -12°
- Typical Screen Sizes: 26 to 47 inches
- Wall Stud Compatibility: 16-24 inches
- Weight Capacity: 125 pounds (56.8kg)
- Certifications: UL Listed
- Warranty: 10 Years