X10 Plug-In Universal Module
Automates Low-Voltage Devices With Dry Contacts
You can automate just about any low-voltage device with the X10 Plug-In Universal Module. As long as the device has dry contacts and operates at up to 5A/24VDC, you can wire it to this module's isolated relay contacts, and then turn it ON/OFF remotely from anywhere in your home. It's the perfect solution for controlling sprinkler systems, garage door openers, drapery controls, thermostats and more!
- Controls devices up to 5A at 24VDC (100VA at 30 VAC)
- Supports momentary or sustained contact closure
- Optional beep for signal confirmation
- Plugs into a standard power outlet
The X10 Universal Module is an X10 Plug-In Receiver
A basic X10 system includes a Transmitter and a Receiver – both sold separately. Transmitters are control devices that send X10 signals through your home's electrical wiring to X10 Receivers. When a Receiver receives a command, it responds by turning a light, appliance or other electrical device On or Off, and sometimes Dim or Bright.
X10 Makes It So Easy To Automate Your Home!
X10 began manufacturing home automation and security products in the late 70s, establishing X10 as a smart home standard. X10 utilizes powerline technology to transmit control signals anywhere in your house over your existing electrical lines, so you can control lights and appliances throughout your home without running new wires! Have complete, automated control over lights and appliances from anywhere in your home with X10.
- Power Requirements: 120VAC
- Power Rating: 5A at 24VDC (15A, 120VAC if properly insulated); 100VA at 30VAC
- X10 Control: Responds to ALL OFF command
- Dimensions: 3.5(L) x 2.25(W) x 1.5(D) inches