X10 PRO Plug-In Powerflash Security Interface Module
Activate One X10 Receiver With A Third-Party Device
The X10 PRO Plug-In Powerflash Security Interface Module allows almost any device to send X10 signals to an X10 receiver module. When the connected device is activated, the Powerflash sends an ON signal to your X10 receiver. When the device is deactivated, the Powerflash sends an OFF signal. You can connect the Powerflash to a third-party security control panel, for example, to trigger an X10 module when the security system is breached.
- Sends ON/OFF signals to an X10 receiver module
- Activated by dry contact or low voltage output
- Plugs into a standard power outlet
- X10 PRO Powerflash Module
- Installation Guide
The X10 PRO owerflash Security Interface Module is an X10 Plug-In Transmitter
A basic X10 system includes a Transmitter and a Receiver – both sold separately. Transmitters are control devices that send X10 signals through your home's electrical wiring to X10 Receivers. When a Receiver receives a command, it responds by turning a light, appliance or other electrical device On or Off, and sometimes Dim or Bright.
X10 Makes It So Easy To Automate Your Home!
X10 began manufacturing home automation and security products in the late 70s, establishing X10 as a smart home standard. X10 utilizes powerline technology to transmit control signals anywhere in your house over your existing electrical lines, so you can control lights and appliances throughout your home without running new wires! Have complete, automated control over lights and appliances from anywhere in your home with X10.
- Compatibility: Use with output devices to send X10 signals
- Activation: Dry contact or low voltage (6-18VDC)
- Input A: 6-18VAC/DC or audio at Input Terminals (i.e. Bell Voltage from Alarm panel).
- Input B: Dry contact closure at Input Terminals (i.e. Doorbell button, or contact switch)
- Power Rating: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Consumption: 2 Watts
- Environment: Indoor use only
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited