X10 Companion Wall Switch for WS4777
Works With An X10 Master Switch
Create a 3-way, 4-way, or more-way switch by combining the X10 Companion Switch for WS4777 with an X10 Master Switch (WS4777). This companion switch sends commands to the master switch, which then relays commands to the appropriate X10 receiver. It's perfect for hallways, stairways, and other areas where two switches for one X10 receiver would be convenient.
- Used with an X10 master switch
- Creates 3- or more-way switches
- Sends On/Off and Dim/Brighten commands
- Includes interchangeable rocker covers
- Companion Wall Switch
- Ivory & White Rocker Plate Covers
- Installation Guide
- This switch will not operate independently. It must be used with one of the following model number switches: X10 PRO PLW02, PLW02-I, or WS4777 3-way switch set.
- Wallplate not included.
The X10 Companion Switch works with an X10 Wired-In Receiver
A basic X10 system includes a Transmitter and a Receiver – both sold separately. Transmitters are control devices that send X10 signals through your home's electrical wiring to X10 Receivers. When a Receiver receives a command, it responds by turning a light, appliance or other electrical device On or Off, and sometimes Dim or Bright.
X10 Makes It So Easy To Automate Your Home!
X10 began manufacturing home automation and security products in the late 70s, establishing X10 as a smart home standard. X10 utilizes powerline technology to transmit control signals anywhere in your house over your existing electrical lines, so you can control lights and appliances throughout your home without running new wires! Have complete, automated control over lights and appliances from anywhere in your home with X10.
- X10 Power Rating: 120VAC, 60Hz, Max 1/10 Amp