Sensaphone FGD-0250 Ethernet-to-WiFi Adapter
Connect Your Sensaphone System to the Internet
Enable wireless remote access to your Sensaphone system using the Sensaphone Ethernet-to-WiFi Adapter. The adapter serves as a high-speed outdoor 802.11n wireless access point that connects your Sensaphone to your network via Wi-Fi through your wireless router. This allows you to install a Sensaphone device close to the area that needs monitoring without having to run long cables, thereby minimizing the length of wire needed to connect sensors to the Sensaphone device.
- Enables wireless connectivity for Sensaphone systems
- Works with any Sensaphone network-based device
- Weatherproof for outdoor installation
- Suitable for use in extreme weather conditions
The Ethernet-to-WiFi Adapter connects to the Sensaphone via an Ethernet cable (not supplied) up to 300 feet away, and communicates with your router over Wi-Fi using free downloadable software provided by Sensaphone. Installation hardware is included for optional mounting. A power supply and PoE injector are also included for a convenient power connection.
- Ethernet to WiFi Adapter
- (2) Pole Mounting Straps
- Wall-Mount Screw Set
- Power Supply
- PoE Injector
- Quick Start Guide
NOTE: Required Ethernet cable not included.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This Sensaphone product is not available to ship outside the U.S.
Sensaphone Remote Monitoring Solutions
Unexpected events happen. But Sensaphone remote monitoring systems are on alert full time to notify you of threatening conditions, so you can respond quickly and prevent costly damages and disruptive downtime. From wireless capabilities to ultra-low temperature tolerant systems, you'll find the right Sensaphone for your monitoring needs. Start protecting your investments today.
- Manufacturer Part #: FGD-0250
- RF: 2.4 GHz Frequency Band
- Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Data Rate: Up to 300 Mbps
- Memory: 64MB
- Power Consumption: Up to 7.2W
- Antenna Array: Internal 8 dBi directional antenna with Dual Polarization
- Physical Interface: 2 x RJ-45 Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps), 1 x Reset Button
- Power Requirements: Active Ethernet (Power-over-Ethernet), Proprietary PoE Design
- Power Adapter: 24V/0.6A – United States (supplied)
- Security: WPA/WPA2 Personal (WPA-PSK using TKIP or AES), WPA/WPA2 Enterprise (WPA-PSK using TKIP or AES), Hide SSID in beacons, MAC Address Filtering – up to 50 Fields, Wireless STA (Client) Connection List
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
- Humidity: 90 percent or less (non-condensing)
- Waterproof: IP65-Rated Enclosure
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 7.3 x 1.14 inches (99 x 185 x 29mm)
- Weight: 0.7 pounds (0.3kg)
- Certifications: FCC, IC