Motorize Your Existing Window Shades
Add automatic motorized operation to your existing window shades or blinds with the RYSE SmartShade! This retrofit motorized operator adds automatic control to a single window shade or blinds with a pull chain. Unlike competing motorized window covering operators, the SmartShade fits directly onto an existing pull chain, eliminating the need for costly installation. Once installed, the SmartShade opens and closes your shades or blinds by pressing the on-device buttons or via Bluetooth using the RYSE App. SmartShades alleviate your daily tasks by providing you remote control of your window coverings and assist in lowering your summer energy bills by raising and lowering your window coverings well before the temperature rises.
- Retrofit pullchain operator adds motorized control to shades or blinds
- Opens and closes shades and blinds using physical buttons or RYSE app
- Guaranteed to lift any window shade or blind with a pull chain
- Compatible with plastic and metal beaded pull chains
- Additional features including scheduled routines, multi-device grouping, and more when paired with the RYSE SmartBridge (sold separately)
The SmartShade installs directly onto a plastic or metal bead chain of your existing shades or blinds. Remove the SmartShade's back cover to place your bead chain into the grooves of the operator. An included mounting bracket allows you to mount the SmartShade onto a nearby wall or frame.
The SmartShade is powered by an included wired power supply or with the RYSE BatteryPack (sold separately). If powered by the BatteryPack, the SmartShade can operate between 3 to 6 months before the BatterPack needs to be recharged.
Remotely control your SmartShades with the RYSE App for iOS and Android. On its own, the RYSE App connects your smart device to a single SmartShade using Bluetooth wireless communication for on-demand control of your SmartShade. With the addition of the RYSE SmartBridge, additional features such as automated routines, smart home inclusion, Wi-Fi remote control, and voice control compatibility are unlocked. Up to 10 SmartShades can be connected to the RYSE SmartBridge and all can be configured to operate in 1 or more groups or individually.
- SmartShade with a Back Cover
- Power Adapter
- Inside Mounting Bracket
- Outside Mounting Bracket Attachment
- Cord Sprocket
- Cord Guide Rail
- Position Marker Tapes
- Mounting Bracket Attachment Screws
NOTE: Scheduled automatic control of SmartShade only possible with RYSE app and the RYSE SmartBridge (sold separately).
RYSE: Upgrade Your Existing Window Shades
RYSE is the first retrofit solution to motorizing and automating existing window blinds and shades. Their company's inception came from searching for the solution to reducing indoor heat without breaking the bank. Upon discovering the costliness of replacing existing drapery with automated drapery and window opening systems, the team at RYSE endeavored to create a cost effective solution to lowering indoor heat without relying on a thermostat or buying expensive motorized devices. After years of development, RYSE found the answer to their problem in their SmartShade product line.
- Manufacturer Part #: GR-0102
- UPC: 627843733607
- Compatibility: #10 size plastic or metal beaded chain, cord loops of 1.6 to 3.2 mm in diameter
- Supported Shade Sizes: Up to 9 x 9 ft. or 10 lbs of weight
- Power: Optional 12V/2.0A Adapter (with 9 ft. cable)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth LE
- Radio Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Radio Power: +8 dBm
- OS Requirements: iOS – 11.2 or later; Android – 6.0 or later
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85%
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8 x 5.1 in
- Weight: 0.727 lbs (330 g)
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited