Linear DXS Supervised Glass Break Detector Transmitter
Features DXS Technology
When breaking glass is detected, the Linear DXS-91 Supervised Glass Break Detector Transmitter sends a digitally coded signal to a security receiver or security control panel, alerting you of a possible intruder.
The glass break detector includes a built-in transmitter designed for use with Linear’s DXS and DX format receivers. The DXS can send three different signals: alarm, low battery and status. The DX code format features more than one million possible codes. Each transmitter is precoded at the factory to a unique code so no field coding is required.
The unit is powered by two 3-volt lithium batteries. These batteries last approximately 2-1/2 years under normal climatic conditions. If the battery voltage drops below a preset level, a low battery signal is sent with every alarm or test transmission.
- Alarm, supervisory, and low battery transmissions
- Lithium battery powered
- Test, operate LED
- Shatter pro pattern recognition technology
- DXS format
- RF frequency: 315 MHz
- 4.25" W x 3.13" H x 1.7" D
Note: DXS designates fully supervised models of the DX transmitters and receivers. DXS products send status transmissions once each hour, allowing full supervision of the RF link. DXS format receivers can monitor status signals, DX format receivers cannot.
Linear DXS Wireless Transmitters
DXS wireless transmitters and receivers are Linear’s fully supervised systems with up to 1,500 feet of range. A step up from the Linear DX models, these performance-enhanced products feature optimized pulse position based RF transmission technology. Available 1, 2, 4 and 8 channels, the receivers support up to 32 quick-learn transmitters. DXS supports over one million unique transmitter codes.
- Power: Two 3V 2450 lithium batteries (supplied)
- Battery Life: 18 months
- Measured Range: 1,000 feet, open air, with DVS-2400 control panel
- Code Outputs: Alarm, supervisory, and low battery
- Detection Method: Pattern recognition
- Temperature Range: 32° to 120° F (0° to 49° C)
- Dimensions: 4.25" W x 3.13" H x 1.7" D (108 x 80 x 43 mm)
Linear models compatible with the DXS-91
- DUAL-824: 24-Channel, 8-Loop Supervised Wireless/Hardwire Security Panel
- DVS-1200: 12-Channel Supervised Wireless Security Console
- DVS-2400: 24-Channel Supervised Wireless Security Console
- DXSR-1504: Supervised 4-Channel Receiver
- DXSR-1508: Supervised 8-Channel Receiver