Leviton Vented Plastic Hinged Door (12 Pack), 14"
Ensures Devices and Components Are Protected and Covered
Ensure the devices and components in your Leviton 14" Structured Media Enclosure are properly covered and protected with the Leviton Vented Hinged Door, 14-Inch, (12-Pack). This 180-degree hinged door allows easy and quick access to network equipment and features a vented door design to provide airflow for cooling active devices and gear. Its design allows the door to be opened from the left or the right side and has a Ratcheting Hinge and Latch System that makes installation easy, quick, and tool-free. It's also made out of durable ABS polymer material which permits uninterrupted transmission of wireless signals, unlike standard metal enclosure doors.
- ABS Polymer construction provides protection and uninterrupted transmission of wireless signals
- Vented door design allows airflow for cooling powered-on devices
- Ratcheting Hinge and Latch System makes installation easy, quick, and tool-free
- Can be opened from the left or right side
- UL compliant ABS flame-retardant polymer
- Vented Hinged Door (12 Pack)
NOTE: Structured Media Enclosure not included (part #: 49605-14G, sold separately).
Structured Media Components – Leviton Integrated Networks
The information and communication revolution will have as much impact on America's homes and businesses as did the electrical revolution of the 20th Century. To fully enable the modern home, Leviton has developed Leviton Integrated Networks as the upgrade path to the future. Leviton Integrated Networks Structured Media components and systems deliver the bandwidth and speed that today's and tomorrow's information and entertainment technologies will demand.
- Manufacturer Part #: 49605-14B
- UPC: 078477939673
- Quantity: 12 pack
- Height: 15.90 inches
- Width: 15.87 inches
- 1.75 inches (overall depth)
- 1.15 inch (inner depth)
- Material: ABS polymer
- Color: White
- Standards and Certifications:
- UL Standard 2416: Audio/Video, information and communication technology equipment cabinet, enclosure and rack systems
- UL Standard 985: Household Fire-Warning System Units
- UL Standard 1023: Household Burglar-Alarm System Units
- Warranty: 2 Years