Communication Security Wire, 18AWG, 4C, Shielded with Drain, 1,000'
Wire for Security & Audio Applications
Ideal for various security applications, this indoor/outdoor Communication Security Wire (18AWG, 4C, Shielded with Drain, 1,000') can be used for alarms, intercoms, audio, signaling, and other power-limited control requirements. The wire's four stranded bare copper conductors and drain wire are twisted, shielded with overall AL mylar, and insulated within a sunlight-resistant PVC jacket. The cable includes a ripcord and the SCP Cable Labeling System with sequential markings for easy identification, and comes in spools of 1,000 feet.
- AWG (American Wire Gauge): 18
- Conductors: 4 (Red, Black, White and Green = Left+, Left-, Right+ and Right-)
- Jacket Color: Gray
- Package: Spool
- Applications: Security systems, Intercom systems, Sound/Audio systems, Power-Limited controls.
NOTICE: This part is a heavy/dimensional product; it is not eligible for free shipping. Wire products are not returnable.
Quality Installations Deserve Quality Products
Structured Cable Products is a manufacturer of high quality structured wiring products, security, fire alarm, speaker as well as LAN cable and accessories. With over 15 years of manufacturing and distribution experience of quality cable and accessories SCP can provide all of your cable and accessory solutions.
- Manufacturer Part #: 18/4SH-GY
- Conductor: 18 AWG 7 Strand SBC Cond.
- Total Cable Weight: 52 kg/km
- Final Diameter: 0.190 inches
- Insulation: PVC
- Jacket: PVC
- Shield: Foil Shield 0.75
- Drain: 24 AWG 7 Strand STC Cond.
- DC Resistance 25°C: 6.7 Ohms / 1000 ft
- Mutual Capacitance: 53.2 pF/ft
- Impedance: 40.7 Ohms
- Cond to Shield Cap.: 94.3 pF/ft
- Velocity Of Propagation: 57 percent
- Inductance: 1.4 mH/km
- Print Notes: Sequentially marked per 2FT (0 – infinity)
- Standard Print: STRUCTURED CABLE PRODUCTS – – – P/N 18/4SHP – – – (UL) CL2P/CL3P E132885 OR FPLP 75°C (UL) C(UL) CMP FT-6 SHIELDED 4/C 18 AWG – – – ZONE/DEVICE A B C D E 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RoHS
- Cabled OD Avg: 0.148
- Insulation Thickness: 0.008
- Jacket Thickness: 0.015
- Certified: CL2P/CL3P OR FPLP/CMP
- Flame Rating: FT-6
- Max Voltage: 300V
- NEC Articles: 800, 760, 725
- Min. Bend Radius/Minor Axis: 1.33 inches
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 75°C
- Standard UL Temp: 75°C