Alfred DB1 Smart Lock Touchscreen Deadbolt, Bluetooth, with Key Override
Improve Your Home Security with a Smart PIN Pad
Replace your existing deadbolt with a secure smart PIN pad with the Alfred DB1 Smart Lock Touchscreen Deadbolt, Bluetooth! This smart motorized deadbolt lock replaces your existing turnkey deadbolt with an exterior illuminated touchscreen keypad and interior thumbturn complete with multiple keyless entry options. Every Alfred deadbolt includes PIN Code and Bluetooth ekey access methods for keyless entry. Each deadbolt saves up to 20 different 4-10 digit PIN codes and an unlimited number of Bluetooth ekeys via the Alfred Home mobile app. Model variations include the addition of Z-Wave Plus (500 series) and/or turnkey override for additional entry methods.
- Touchscreen deadbolt unlocks with PIN codes and Bluetooth ekeys
- Visual PIN protection allows you to hide a valid PIN code within a longer number sequence
- Lockout feature shuts down the keypad for 5 minutes after 10 incorrect code entries
- Auto relock and One Touch entry features provide quick entry and egress
- Away mode temporarily deactivates all PIN codes except the Master PIN code or eKeys from the Alfred Home app
- Status LEDS indicate when the door is locked, unlocked, or when a setting has been successfully changed
- Optional integration with Alfred Connect Wi-Fi Bridge (sold separately) adds remote connection, usage alerts, and inclusion with a Wi-Fi compatible smart home hub
2 Ways to Access the Alfred DB1 Smart Lock Touchscreen Deadbolt
Every Alfred deadbolt can be accessed using either a 4 to 10 digit PIN code or Bluetooth key shared from the Alfred Home mobile app. Alfred deadbolts help hide and protect your PIN codes as you enter them into the keypad using Visual PIN Protection. This security feature hides a valid PIN code within a longer number sequence, allowing you to input random numbers before or after an uninterrupted valid code. This prevents onlookers from correctly copying your PIN, keeping access to your home secure.
Model variations include additional access methods, including Z-Wave Plus home security integration, or standard turnkey.
PIN Code Entry: Up to 20 different PIN codes and 1 Master PIN code are saved per deadbolt, allowing family, friends, and temporary guests to enter their own codes. Codes are easily created and deleted using either the deadbolt's keypad or the Alfred Home mobile app.
User codes are categorized in the following ways:
- Permanent: A standard PIN code that will work at any time, 24/7. Ideal for everyday access by family or friends.
- Scheduled: Set a date range for the code to be used within that selected time frame. Perfect for renting out a vacation home, letting in dog sitters, or other temporary arrangements.
- One-time Use: Set up a code that can only be used once during a 24-hour period. Perfect for providing access to contractors or other one-time appointments.
Alfred Home App: This free Bluetooth connected mobile app for iOS and Android allows for the creation, sharing, and deletion of PIN codes and Bluetooth eKeys, as well as adjusting device settings. An unlimited amount of Bluetooth ekeys can be created and shared. No smart home hub is required, all you need is to enable Bluetooth on your mobile device.
Additional remote features (Remote lock/unlock, reviewing lock activity, and receiving alerts) are unlocked with the integration with a Alfred Connect Wi-Fi Bridge (sold separately) and router.
The Alfred DB1 Smart Lock Touchscreen Deadbolt requires only a screwdriver to replace your existing lock. The deadbolt is powered by 4 AA batteries (included). Additional tools may be required if installing into a new door without existing lock preparation.
Follow 3D Instructions with the Bilt App
The BILT app provides official 3D interactive instructions with voice, text, and animated guidance for thousands of products from hundreds of brands. BILT's expert designers partnered with manufacturers to create an easy-to-follow and educational installation or repair experience.
- Follow audio, text & animated images
- Zoom & rotate 360 degrees
- Replay steps instantly
- Leave a rating & review
- Register your product & access warranties
- Exterior Keypad
- Interior Lock
- Mounting Plate
- Latch Bolt
- Strike Plate
- Reinforcement Plate
- Battery Cover
- (4) AA Alkaline Battery
- Screw Pack
- Rotation Shaft with Key Tailpiece
- Turnkey operation only available with DB1-A and DB1-B models.
- Z-Wave compatibility only with DB1 and DB1-C models.
Hello We're Alfred
Home automation and home security start at your front door, and Alfred's smart door locks aim to make a good first impression. Alfred's smart locks and accessories aim to impress your guests and satisfy your home improvement needs. Their flagship DB series smart deadbolts provide secure keyless access options to add to or replace your standard front door lock, all while encased in a stylish design.
- Manufacturer Part #: DB1-BL
- UPC: 628341330039
- Finish: Black
- Latch Bolt: Adjustable 2 3/4", 2 3/8" backset, 3 faceplates square corner/round corner/drive in
- Handed: Reversible left and right
- Key Override: No, Available on DB1-A or DB1-B Models Only
- Touch Keypad: Illuminated 12 button keypad
- Pin Code Length: 4-10 Digits
- Power Battery: 4 x AA
- Emergency Power Port: Yes – USB
- Operating Temperature: -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
- Door Thickness: 40-60mm
- Exterior Escutcheon: 5.90 L x 2.56 W x 0.55 H inches (150 x 65 x 14 mm)
- Interior Escutcheon: 7.87 L x 3.03 W x 1.81 H inches (200 x 77 x 46 mm)
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited
»Alfred DB1 Deadbolt Smart Lock with Touchscreen Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»Alfred DB1 Series Deadbolt Smart Lock with Touchscreen Quick Start Guide (.pdf)
»Alfred DB1 Deadbolt Smart Lock with Touchscreen Installation Manual (.pdf)
»Alfred DB1 Series Deadbolt Smart Lock with Touchscreen User Manual (.pdf)
»Alfred DB1 Series Deadbolt Smart Lock with Touchscreen Technical Drawing (.pdf)