Chief Large Low-Profile In-Wall Swing Arm Mount, 22"
Ultra Low-Profile, 1/2-Inch Off Wall
Make your large flat screen TV appear one with the wall by mounting it with the Chief Large Low-Profile In-Wall Swing Arm Mount (22 in.). This unique mount creates an ultra-low profile for the TV, collapsing down to just half an inch off the wall. You can also pull the TV out up to 22 inches and tilt to achieve the ideal viewing angle. Centris fingertip tilt technology holds your chosen angle until you readjust.
- Mounts flat panel screens measuring 37 to 55 inches
- Extends outward up to 22 inches with 15 degrees of tilt
- Collapses down to just half an inch off the wall
- Ships fully assembled to save on installation time
- Installs into PAC501 to create an ultra low-profile installation
- Provides integrated security, just add a padlock
The mount is designed for easy, safe installation. ClickConnect technology provides an audible click when your flat screen securely engages with the mount. Most mounting hardware is included, with the exception of the required PAC501B In-Wall Accessory.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Chief Mounts products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Chief Mounts directly for international orders.
NOTE: Requires the PAC501B In-Wall Accessory (sold separately).
About Chief Manufacturing
Chief Manufacturing designs state-of-the-art mount and rack solutions that complement the technology they support. Chief made its mark in the industry by producing the original projector mount roll, pitch and yaw adjustments in 1978, making registration quick and easy. Today, Chief continues to break new ground with new products and unique, patented features that focus on ease of installation and flexibility for the professional installer.
- Manufacturer Part #: PWRIWUB
- Certifications: UL
- Color: Black
- Lateral Shift: 11.5 inches (292mm)
- Maximum Screen Thickness: 22 inches (558.8mm)
- Minimum Depth: 0.5 inches (12.7mm)
- Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions): 200 x 200mm – 800 x 517mm
- Notes: Requires PAC501B. PACHFK1 available. Depth and Extension do not include interface bracket (adds 0.5 – 1.5")
- Orientation: Landscape, Portrait
- Overall Dimensions: 20.0(H) x 30.0(W) x 4.5(D) inches (508 x 762 x 114mm)
- Post-Installation Leveling (Roll): Yes
- Weight: 45.8 pounds
- Solution Type: Universal
- Tilt: +2 degrees, -15 degrees
- Typical Screen Sizes: 37 to 55 inches
- Wall Stud Compatibility: 16 inches
- Weight Capacity: 125 pounds (56.7kg)