Yale Z-Wave Plus Assure Interconnected Lockset with Touchscreen Deadbolt, Norwood Lever, Right-Handed
Leverset With Z-Wave Plus Touchscreen Deadbolt & Indoor Handle
Add Z-Wave Plus control to your front door all while providing extra security at home with the Yale Z-Wave Plus Assure Interconnected Lockset with Touchscreen Deadbolt, 4", Norwood Lever (Right-Handed). This Z-Wave Plus connected deadbolt will provide a quick and easy exit designed for panic-proof egress. It's built with a combined "interconnected" leverset and deadbolt which allows the handle's latchbolt and the deadbolt to retract simultaneously in a single motion for easy egress. The handle's latchbolt is operated by either indoor or outdoor lever at all times. From the outside, the connected deadbolt can be operated by inputting your 4-8 digit code into the touch-capacitive keypad on the outside, by using a key with the traditional keyhole, or by remote control when connected to your Z-Wave Plus network. The deadbolt can be locked and unlocked from the inside by turning the thumbturn. Even when the deadbolt is locked you'll still be able to exit; just push down the indoor handle and open the door to leave. (If Apple HomeKit compatibility is desired instead of Z-Wave Plus, purchase the HomeKit Yale lock, part number YRD256-iM1, sold separately.)
- Leverset and keyed touchscreen deadbolt with backlit keypad
- From inside, latchbolt and deadbolt retract simultaneously for quick exit
- Lock/unlock deadbolt via Z-Wave Plus or numbered access code
- Give unique codes to friends and family
- Remove individual codes whenever you need to
- Easy to install, battery-powered, no wiring required
- Weather-resistant keypad numbers won't wear off
- One-touch locking and keypad wake-up
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 for strong, reliable security
The Yale Z-Wave Plus Assure Interconnected Lockset with Touchscreen Deadbolt comes with an optional Z-Wave Plus Network Module (U.S. frequency), allowing integration into your Z-Wave Plus network. The deadbolt can seamlessly integrate into 50+ home automation and security systems including Vera, SmartThings, Alarm.com, Honeywell, Vivent, and more. Once integrated, the Z-Wave Plus lock gains additional features*:
- Lock/unlock deadbolt remotely via Z-Wave Plus
- Max. number of user codes increases from 25 to 250
- Create codes, view access history, and adjust settings via Z-Wave Plus
- History log shows when family/friends come and go in real time
- Trigger other Z-Wave Plus devices upon valid/invalid code entries
- Privacy mode locks out all users for enhanced security
*Features may vary based on the Z-Wave Plus controller.
Designed for use with most standard interior or exterior doors, the leverset and deadbolt install on doors measuring 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches thick. This model is factory preset for right-handed use by default (hinges right). It may be reversed in the field by a professional. (For the left-handed default model, alternatively purchase part YAYRC226ZW2NW4xLH, sold separately.) All the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) is included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions.
- Installs on a standard door 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches thick
- Set for right-handed use by default (hinges right)
- Adjustable latch fits existing backset of either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- 4" center to center dimension
The deadbolt is powered by four (4) AA batteries, which are included and usually last for about one year. The Z-Wave Plus Network Module snaps in above the batteries. When the battery is low, or wrong codes are entered, or the lock is tampered with, an alert is triggered. Programming is done at the lock via the pushbutton keypad, or through your Z-Wave Plus system controller.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- Z-Wave Plus Assure Interconnected Lockset with Pushbutton Deadbolt (RH)
- Norwood Style Lever
- Z-Wave Plus Network Module, Plug-In
- (4) AA Batteries
- (2) Turnkeys
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction Manual
- Optional network integration requires a Z-Wave Plus controller.
- Features may vary based on the Z-Wave Plus controller.
- If Apple HomeKit compatibility is desired instead of Z-Wave Plus, alternatively purchase the HomeKit Module, part number YR202IM1, sold separately.
Yale Real Living – Solutions For The Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale Real Living series brings over a century of innovation to the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale now offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- YRC226-ZW2-NW-4-0BP-RH: Oil-Rubbed Bronze
- YRC226-ZW2-NW-4-605-RH: Polished Brass
- YRC226-ZW2-NW-4-619-RH: Satin Nickel
- Lever Style: Norwood (NW)
- Wireless Protocol: Z-Wave Plus (908.4 MHz) U.S. – includes plug-in Network Module
- Max. User Codes: Standalone: 25 user codes; With Network Module: 250 user codes; 4-8 digits each
- Keypad Type: Touchscreen
- Grade: Grade 2: A156.12 ANSI/BHMA
- Handing: Reversible
- Batteries: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (Included)
- Face Bore: 2-1/8" (54mm)
- Edge Bore: 1" (25mm)
- Center to Center: 4"
- Backset: 2-3/8"
- Latch: Adjustable
- Latch Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" (35mm) to 1-3/4" (44mm)
- Strike: 2-1/4" (57mm) Full Lip Lockset and 1-1/8" (29mm) W x 2-3/4'' (70mm) H Deadbolt; Radius Corner standard, other strikes available to order.
- Thumbturn: Yes
- Cylinder: KW-1 compatible standard
- Keyway: KW-1 5 Pin
- Number of Keys: 2
- Weight: 13.19 pounds
- Lock Dimensions:
- Exterior: 11/16 x 2-9/16 x 3-9/16 inches
- Interior: 3-3/4 x 3-1/8 x 6-3/4 inches
- Approvals: ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 – BHMA Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year for Electronics, Lifetime Limited for Finish/Mechanical