Yale ProSL Key Free Z-Wave Plus Touchscreen Deadbolt, Gen5
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly To End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Slim Touchscreen Deadbolt Controlled With Z-Wave Plus, No Keyhole
Secure your door without using a key by replacing your old standard deadbolt with the Yale ProSL Key Free Z-Wave Plus Touchscreen Deadbolt. This electronic, motorized deadbolt features a slim design, while offering a touch-capacitive keypad on the outside and a thumbturn on the inside. To unlock the door, input your 4-8 digit code into the keypad, or turn the indoor thumbturn. To lock it, give the touchscreen a tap, or use the thumbturn.
As a no-cylinder "key-free" model, the Yale ProSL Key Free Z-Wave Plus Touchscreen Deadbolt prevents lock picking or bumping. Plus, by integrating this Z-Wave Plus lock into your Z-Wave network (optional), you can make your home even smarter with wireless capabilities.
- Slim key-free deadbolt eliminates risk of lock picking/bumping
- Lock/unlock via Z-Wave or numbered access code (lock with a tap)
- Illuminated touchscreen for nighttime code entry
- Give unique codes to friends and family
- Remove individual codes whenever you need to
- Z-Wave Plus certified for wide compatibility
- Easy to install, battery-powered with optional backup
- Voice assistance guides you through programming
- Weather-resistant keypad numbers won't wear off
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 for strong, reliable security
The Yale ProSL Key Free Touchscreen Deadbolt is designed with built-in Z-Wave Plus technology, allowing integration into your Z-Wave network. The lock can seamlessly integrate into 50+ home automation and security systems including ADT, Honeywell, Alarm.com, Vera, Qolsys, 2Gig and more. Once integrated, the Yale ProSL Key Free Z-Wave Plus Touchscreen Deadbolt gains additional features*:
- Lock/unlock deadbolt remotely via Z-Wave
- Max. number of user codes increases from 25 to 250
- Create codes, view access history, and adjust settings via Z-Wave
- History log shows when family/friends come and go in real time
- Trigger other Z-Wave devices upon valid/invalid code entries
- Privacy mode locks out all users for enhanced security
*Features may vary based on Z-Wave controller.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
Designed for use with most standard interior or exterior doors, the deadbolt installs on doors measuring 1-3/8 to 2-1/4 inches thick. All the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) is included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions.
- Installs on a standard door 1-3/8 to 2-1/4 inches thick
- Adjustable latch fits existing backset of either 2-3/8 or 2-3/4 inches
- Suitable for right-handed or left-handed operation
- Motorized tapered deadbolt accommodates misaligned doors
- Rubber gasket increases protection from outdoor elements
The deadbolt is primarily powered by four (4) AA batteries, which are included and should last for about one year. You may additionally install a 9-volt battery (not included) for backup power. The Z-Wave Network Module easily snaps in above the batteries. When the battery is low or the lock is tampered with, an alert is triggered.
Programming is accomplished either at the lock via the touchscreen, or through your Z-Wave system controller. This touchscreen model (unlike the push button model) provides voice-assisted programming to help you through the setup process. Voice assistance is available in three languages (English, Spanish, French) and has adjustable volume.
- Yale ProSL Key Free Touchscreen Deadbolt
- (4) AA Batteries
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction Manual
Note: Optional network integration requires a Z-Wave controller.
Yale Real Living â€“ Solutions For The Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale Real Living series brings over a century of innovation to the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale now offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Polished Brass: YRD156-ZW2-605
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze: YRD156-ZW2-0BP
- Satin Nickel: YRD156-ZW2-619
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2-1/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Face Bore: 2-1/8" or 1-1/2" with small bore hole adapter
- Edge Bore:
- 1" Diameter
- 1" Depth
- Latchbolt Type:
- Round Corner
- Adjustable Latch to Accommodate a 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" Backset
- Handing: Self handing (Please hand while in unlocked position)
- Certifications: Grade 2 A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
- Warranty: 1 Year for Electronics, Lifetime Limited for Finish/Mechanical
- Batteries: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (Included)
- Not Compatible With: Mortise Locks, Interconnected Locks, Rim Cylinder Locks
- Lock Dimensions:
- Exterior: 11/16 x 2-9/16 x 3-9/16 inches
- Interior: 3-3/4 x 3-1/8 x 6-3/4 inches
- Grade: Grade 2
- Number of Keys: 0
- Number of Entry Codes: 100