Yale Assure Touchscreen Keypad Lever Lock, Standalone (No Smart Module)
Touchscreen Lever Lock With Touchscreen Keypad & Turnkeys
Upgrade your front door into a smart keyless entryway with the Yale Assure Touchscreen Keypad Lever Lock (Standalone, No Smart Module). This electronic, motorized lever lock keypad has a touchscreen keypad and traditional keyhole on the outside and a thumbturn on the inside. To lock/unlock the door, input your 4-8 digit code into the keypad, use a traditional turnkey (two included), or turn the indoor thumbturn. You can even add wireless capabilities to the lock by installing the Yale Smart Module to it (sold separately), making your home even smarter than ever before.
- Keyed touchscreen lever keypad with backlit acrylic keypad
- Lock/unlock via numbered access code, or turnkey
- Give unique codes to friends and family
- Remove individual codes whenever you need to
- Easy to install, battery-powered, no wiring required
- Weather-resistant keypad numbers won't wear off
- One-touch locking and keypad wake-up
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 for strong, reliable security
Designed for use with most standard interior or exterior doors, the lever lock installs on doors measuring 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches thick. All the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) is included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions.
- Installs on a standard door 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches thick
- Suitable for right-handed or left-handed operation
- Installation is easier with the BILT app for Android or iOS
The lever is powered by four (4) AA batteries, which are included and should last for about one year. When the battery is low, or wrong codes are entered, or the lock is tampered with, an alert is triggered. Programming is accomplished at the lock via the touchscreen keypad.
- Touchscreen Assure Lever Lock
- (4) AA Batteries
- (2) Turnkeys
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction Manual
NOTE: Requires Smart Module for additional wireless capabilities (sold separately).
Yale Real Living – Solutions For The Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale Real Living series brings over a century of innovation to the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale now offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- YRL226-NR-0BP: Oil-Rubbed Bronze
- YRL226-NR-605: Polished Brass
- YRL226-NR-619: Satin Nickel
- YRL226-NR-0BP: 081023051989
- YRL226-NR-605: 081023008686
- YRL226-NR-619: 081023008693
- Max. User Codes: Standalone: 25 user codes; With Network Module: 250 user codes; 4-8 digits each
- Keypad Type: Touchscreen
- Handing: Self handing (Please hand while in unlocked position)
- Batteries: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (Included)
- Face Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Latch: Adjustable
- Latch Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Thumbturn: Yes
- Cylinder: 5-Pin Cylinder
- Keyway 1: KW-1, 5-Pin
- Number of Keys: 2
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Lock Dimensions:
- Exterior: 2-5/16 x 2-9/16 x 6-1/16 inches
- Interior: 3 x 2-3/4 x 6-1/2 inches
- Grade: Grade 2: A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
- Warranty: 1 Year for Electronics, Lifetime Limited for Finish/Mechanical