Yale Assure Pushbutton Keypad Lever Lock, Standalone (No Smart Module)
Touchscreen Lever Lock With Push Button Keypad & Turnkeys
Easily secure your front door with or without a key by replacing your lockset with the Yale Assure Push Button Keypad Lever Lock (Standalone, No Smart Module). This electronic, motorized lever lock has a push button keypad and traditional keyhole on the outside and a thumbturn on the inside. To lock/unlock the door, input your 4-8 digit code into the keypad, use a traditional turnkey (two included), or turn the indoor thumbturn. You can even add wireless capabilities to the lock by installing the Yale Smart Module to it (sold separately), making your home even smarter and more secure than ever before.
- Keyed push button lever keypad with backlit acrylic keypad
- Lock/unlock via numbered access code, or turnkey
- Give unique codes to friends and family
- Remove individual codes whenever you need to
- Easy to install, battery-powered, no wiring required
- Weather-resistant keypad numbers won't wear off
- One-touch locking and keypad wake-up
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 for strong, reliable security
Designed for use with most standard interior or exterior doors, the lever lock installs on doors measuring 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches thick. All the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) is included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions.
- Installs on a standard door 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches thick
- Suitable for right-handed or left-handed operation
- Installation is easier with the BILT app for Android or iOS
The lever is powered by four (4) AA batteries, which are included and should last for about one year. When the battery is low, or wrong codes are entered, or the lock is tampered with, an alert is triggered. Programming is accomplished at the lock via the push button keypad.
- Push Button Assure Lever Lock
- (4) AA Batteries
- (2) Turnkeys
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction Manual
NOTE: Requires Smart Module for additional wireless capabilities (sold separately).
Yale Real Living – Solutions For The Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale Real Living series brings over a century of innovation to the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale now offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- YRL216-NR-P05: Lifetime Brass
- YRL216-NR-0BP: Oil-Rubbed Bronze
- YRL216-NR-619: Satin Nickel
- YRL216-NR-P05: N/A
- YRL216-NR-0BP: 081023051903
- YRL216-NR-619: 081023051897
- Max. User Codes: Standalone: 25 user codes; With Network Module: 250 user codes; 4-8 digits each
- Keypad Type: Push button
- Handing: Self handing (Please hand while in unlocked position)
- Batteries: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (Included)
- Face Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Latch: Adjustable
- Latch Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Thumbturn: Yes
- Cylinder: 5-Pin Cylinder
- Keyway 1: KW-1, 5-Pin
- Number of Keys: 2
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Lock Dimensions:
- Exterior: 2-5/16 x 2-9/16 x 6-1/16 inches
- Interior: 3 x 2-3/4 x 6-1/2 inches
- Grade: Grade 2: A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
- Warranty: 1 Year for Electronics, Lifetime Limited for Finish/Mechanical