X10 64-Event LCD Mini Timer
Schedule X10 Receivers to Turn On/Off
Conveniently create scheduled events for your X10 receiver modules with the X10 64-Event LCD Mini Timer. This plug-in timer controls up to eight X10 receivers and supports up to 64 scheduled events total. Set it like you would a digital alarm clock to turn lights and appliances on/off automatically. The timer also has an integrated keypad to allow manual control of receivers.
- Controls up to eight X10 receiver modules
- Security mode randomly turns light on/off
- Keypad with ALL ON/OFF and DIM/BRIGHTEN
- Built-in alarm clock with snooze
- Plugs into a standard power outlet
New Model with Improved Design
Upgraded over the previous X10 Timer model (MT13A, discontinued), this new MT14A model offers four key improvements:
- Enhanced LCD screen provides improved viewing angles
- Light button turns on green backlighting for easy night viewing
- Included power adapter now features a built-in X10 signal booster
- Booster increases timer’s signal strength by 4x
Protect Your Home While You’re Away
With the Mini Timer’s security mode feature, you can program your X10 Lamp Modules to turn lights on/off at random times during the day. This creates the appearance that you’re home even when you’re away.
Wake Up to the Alarm
The timer provides a built-in alarm with a snooze feature, which lets you silence the alarm buzzer by pressing any button. Snooze pauses the alarm for 10 minutes. After the alarm starts buzzing again, you can hit snooze again to pause the alarm for another 10 minutes.
The Mini Timer comes with an AC power adapter, which plugs into a power outlet to provide continuous power. To ensure operation during a power outage, you can optionally install batteries as a backup power source.
- 64-Event LCD Mini Timer
- Power Adapter
- Owner’s Manual
X10 Makes It So Easy To Automate Your Home!
X10 began manufacturing home automation and security products in the late 70s, establishing X10 as a smart home standard. X10 utilizes powerline technology to transmit control signals anywhere in your house over your existing electrical lines, so you can control lights and appliances throughout your home without running new wires! Have complete, automated control over lights and appliances from anywhere in your home with X10.
- Manufacturer Part #: MT14A / XMPT1
- Power Supply: 120VAC at 60Hz
- Battery Backup: Two (2) AA batteries (sold separately)
- Color: White
- Warranty: 120 Days