Winland Power-Out Alert Sensor
Protect Your Home!
If you rely on electricity for the operation of essential equipment in your business or home, a power failure can mean much more than an inconvenience. Gone undetected a power outage may cause extensive damage, loss of property and time. The POWER-OUT ALERT by Winland is a compact, easy-to-use monitor that simply plugs into any outlet on the (120 volt AC) circuit needed to be monitored. POWER-OUT ALERT has an attached 15 foot cord that wires into an existing alarm system, telephone dialer or other emergency equipment. When power to the monitored circuit is interrupted for more than 3 to 8 consecutive minutes, POWER-OUT ALERT activates the emergency equipment it’s hooked up to, providing prompt notification of a power outage.
Using several POWER-OUT ALERTS makes power outage monitoring for an entire complex easy!
Your Environmental Security Specialists
Winland designs and manufacturers products that monitor, inform and alarm for unfavorable temperatures, improper humidity, water leakage and power failures. Winland also provides a driveway warning system for announcing the arrival of vehicles onto any driveway or roadway. Winland’s Temp Alert, Humid-Alert, WaterBug, Power-Out Alert, and Vehicle Alert are compatible with any hard wire or wireless alarm system.
- Dimensions: 2.25" x 2" x 3" (5.7 cm x 5.1 cm x 7.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.6 ounces (159 g) (with 15’ of cord)
- Shipping Weight: 9.3 ounces (264 g)
- Application: Any standard 2 or 3 blade 120 volt outlet
- Mounting: Permanent mounting is available with standard eyelet and included mounting screw
- Color: Beige and brown
- Switch Contact Rating: 0.5 A @ 30 VRMS
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 100°F (0° to 38°C)