Truth Marvel Power Window System
Motorize Your Truth Hardware Windows & Skylights
Open your Truth Hardware windows or skylights with the push of a button with the Truth Marvel Power Window System. This minimalistic motorized system is controlled by an in-wall contact switch or remote control to open and close awning windows and skylift sashes with a single central link chain. The Marvel system is simple to install, easy to operate, and affordable to own so you can enjoy a simple and automated home lifestyle.
- Opens and closes windows/skylights with durable 9.5" double link chain
- Controlled by single momentary contact switch or with RF Handheld Remote (sold separately
- Three mounting bracket styles for easy mounting
- Capable of lifting skylights weighing up to 90 lbs.
- Operates using 110V current; no transformer required
- Users can operate multiple Marvel motors from one manual contact switch
- Optional RF remote or automated control with RF Handheld Remote or Rain Sensor
The Marvel Power Motor can be face-mounted or placed onto framed installations with sills. For Truth Hardware awning window applications, the Marvel System is designed to be installed with a properly-aligned counterbalance hinge such as Truth Hardware's 13 series or 34 series bar hinges. For Truth Hardware skylight applications, the Marvel system is designed to be installed on push-to-open, pull-to-close skylights that weigh up to 90 pounds.
- Marvel Power Window Motor
- Mounting Brackets
- Power Cord
NOTE: For indoor applications only. Marvel power window systems are designed to fit onto window or skylight hardware manufactured by Truth Hardware only. RF Receiver Pack (TR429000300) required for remote control with Rain Sensor or Handheld Remote (sold separately).
Complete Window Automation From Truth Hardware
The built-in flexibility of the Truth Marvel Power Window System allows for a variety of window and skylight installation options. Low cost, wired or wireless control, the Truth Marvel Power Window System can be tailored to meet specific needs.
- Manufacturer Part #: 184.108.40.206
- Amperage Draw: 120 V; 60 Hz.
- 0.12 amp draw at a 45 lb load;
- 0.040 amp draw at 0 lb load.
- Input Voltage: 80V-260V at 50-60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: -5°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Dimensions: Case: 14-1/4 (L) x 1-7/8 (W) x 1-5/16 (D) inches
- Approvals: ANSI/UL 325 Certified and CAN/CSA C22.2 Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year