TradeMaster USB Charger & Tamper-Resistant Receptacle
Two USB Ports To Charge USB Devices Plus Two AC Outlets
With two USB charging ports and two AC outlets, the TradeMaster 2-Port USB Charger & Duplex Tamper-Resistant Receptacle provides a convenient alternative to using bulky USB adapters. Put the adapters away and plug USB chargers directly into the wall. Charge cell phones, tablets, e-readers, and any other USB-powered devices!
- Two USB ports for charging tablets, cell phones, etc.
- Overall 3.1A USB charging capability
- Two 15A outlets for traditional plugs
- Tamper-resistance protects children
- Accepts standard wall plates
NOTE: Wallplate not included.
Featuring TradeMaster's patented tamper-resistant shutter system the 15A receptacles prevents insertion of foreign objects into the slots, providing built-in protection that is superior to conventional protection plates or outlet caps. This system also meets 2011 National Electrical Code Tamper-Resistant requirements.
The receptacle is made from high-impact resistant thermoplastic and has long-term blade retention to ensure long life. Designed for efficient, reliable installation, the receptacle also features back and side wire terminals that accommodate #14 AWG – #10 AWG stranded and solid copper wire. It has a zinc-plated ground terminal screw and long tri-drive screws for simple 12 AWG looping.
Trademaster By Legrand Pass & Seymour
Under the Legrand Pass & Seymour brand, TradeMaster delivers safe and reliable electrical devices and lighting controls for use in residential, commercial, and industrial installations. As the top provider of products and systems for information networks and electrical installations wherever people live and work, Legrand offers an unmatched range of cutting-edge technology solutions.
- Back and side wire terminals
- Accommodates #14 – #10 AWG stranded and solid copper wire
- Compatible with USB 2.0 and 3.0 devices
- Manufacturer Part #:
- TM826USBW : White
- TM826USBLA : Light Almond
- TM826USBI : Ivory
- TM826USBBK : Black
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Certifications: cULus listed; Complies with test requirements UL 498, UL 1310, CSA C22.2 No. 42, CSA C22.2 No. 223.
- Dielectric Withstand Voltage: Withstands 1500V minimum
- Maximum Working Voltage: 125V
- Current Interrupting: Certified for current interrupting at full-rated current (receptacle only)
- Temperature Rise: Maximum 30 degrees C after 50 cycles at full-rated current after 50 cycles of overload are 150 percent of rated current with direct current
- Terminal Identification: Terminal Identification in accordance with UL 498 (Brass, White, Green)
- Terminal Accommodation: Back and side wire terminals accommodate #14 AWG – #10 AWG stranded and solid copper wire.
- Product Identification: Ratings are permanent part of the device
- Flammability: UL94 V2 (for device cover) 5V (for device body and frame)
- Operating Temperature: Maximum continuous 60 degrees C, minimum -40 degrees C without impact
- Face: Polycarbonate
- Body: Nylon
- Contacts: CDA 260 Brass
- Mounting Strap: 0.049" Zinc-Plated Steel
- Terminal Screws: Tri-Drive Zinc-Plated Steel with Either Clear or Black Chromate For Color Identification
- Ground Screw: Tri-Drive Steel with Green Chromate
- Mounting Screws: Tri-Drive Steel