TekTone Dual Entrance Control Unit
Add Another Entrance Controller To Your Multi-Unit Property
Install a second entrance location into your multi-unit apartment or property with the TekToneÂ® Dual Entrance Control Unit. This wired control unit allows large multi-unit properties with multiple entrances to transfer control of intercom and door release functions between control panels. When the call button is pressed on an entrance panel, the Dual Entrance Control Kit automatically transfers the voice and door release functions to that entrance. All PK502B control units must be installed next to the TekTone Apartment Intercom Amplifier and do not need to be spread out.
- Provides access control to multiple entrances on one apartment entry system
- Use with PK543A speaker systems or PK205 handset systems
- Transfers both door release function and audio between entrance panels
- Powered by the intercom system amplifier
- Polarized plug-in color-coded pigtailed connector
- Built-in test circuit with LED display
- Requires PK543A Amplifier/Relay/Power Supply –or– PK205 Amplifier/Relay/Power Supply
NOTE: Requires PK543A Amplifier/Relay/Power Supply –or– PK205 Amplifier/Relay/Power Supply.
Communications for Today and Tomorrow
TekTone designs and manufactures high quality, affordable call systems and emergency alert devices for medical and residential applications. TekTone apartment entry and call systems are configured to accommodate 3-, 4-, or 5- wire intercom stations and are suited for outdoor environments.
- Manufacturer Part #: PK502B
- UPC: 812664023000
- Dimensions: Height: 5.5 x 3.125 W x 2.0 D inches (140 H x 80 W x 51 D mm)
- Construction: Flame-retardant (ULÂ® 94V-0) plastic
- Connections: Polarized plug-in connections
- Mounting: Surface mount