Speco Thermal Screening and Face Recognition Terminal
Keep Your Property Safe With Temperature, Face & Mask Recognition
Help keep your building or property safe during the Covid-19 pandemic and maintain a healthy work environment for the future with the Speco Thermal Screening and Face Recognition Terminal. This terminal provides elevated temperature readings, facial recognition, and mask recognition. It will allow you to ensure your employees or visitors are properly wearing face masks and have normal temperature readings before providing access to your property.
- Provides facial, mask, and elevated temperature recognition
- IR high-accuracy temperature measurement supported
- Voice alarm is triggered when a mask-less face and an abnormal temperature is detected
- Remote live-view and two-way talk supported
- Recognizes faces with masks
The Speco Thermal Screening and Face Recognition Terminal includes an Infrared Sensor, White LED, Dual Lens Camera, and an 8-Inch LCD. All of these features, plus a deep learning algorithm with high face recognition accuracy rate, provide a secure way to ensure those who enter your property are wearing a mask and have a non-elevated temperature reading. The terminal also provides remote live view and two-way talk with noise reduction and echo cancellation, a built-in speaker, and a 1CH built-in MIC.
This device is not intended for use in the diagnosis of any disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
The recommended installation height is 4.25 feet to 4.75 feet, which can provide a detection area that can cover a human measuring 4.6" to 6.3" in height. Make sure faces can be captured clearly and avoid installing in an area that provides direct sunlight and backlight. The terminal should be at least 6.5 feet away from the light and 10 feet (minimum) away from a window or door.
The Terminal Provides an 18-Pin Interface:
- Thermal Screening and Face Recognition Terminal
- 12V power supply
- Mounting Hardware
- Quick Start Guide
- This device is not intended for use in the diagnosis of any disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
- This camera should be installed by qualified personnel only. All the examination and repair work should be done by qualified personnel. Any unauthorized changes or modifications could void the warranty.
- Do not drop the camera or subject it to physical shock.
- Keep away from liquid while in use.
- Do not touch the screen with sharp objects.
- If cleaning is necessary, please use clean cloth to wipe it gently, avoiding water or alcohol.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Speco Technologies products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Speco Technologies directly for international orders.
Commercial & Residential Solutions From Speco
Speco Technologies is dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed circuit video and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers, architects and homeowners rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs.
- Manufacturer Part #: O2TML
- OS: Embedded Linux
- Storage: 8GB DDR3 + 16GB EMMC
- Display Screen: 8-inch LCD screen; resolution: 1280x800; contrast: 500:1
- Brightness: 500 lux
- Sensor: 1/2.7
- Lens: 2MP dual-lens, f=3.97mm @ F1.6
- WDR: 120db
- Height Range of Face Recognition: 3.9ft – 7.2ft (1.2m-2.2m) (the recommended installation height is 4.75ft (1.45m)
- Face Recognition Distance: 1ft – 6.5ft (0.3m-2m)
- Recognition Duration: ≤ 0.5 s per person
- Face Capacity: 20,000
- Recognition Accuracy: Up to 99.7%
- Fill-in Light: Soft white light, IR light
- White Light Distance: 3.2ft – 10ft (1m-3m )
- Screen Wakeup: Yes
- Light Adjustment: Yes
- Snapshot: Yes
- Two-Way Talk: Yes (noise reduction and echo cancellation)
- Audio Input: 1CH built-in MIC
- Audio Output: Built-in speaker
- Network Interface: 10/100Mbps self-adaptive Ethernet port x1
- Alarm Input: 2 CH
- Alarm Output: 2 CH
- Wiegand Interface: Wiegand input/output (26/34)
- RS485: RS485x1 (half duplex)
- Door Lock Output: Relay output, NO/NC, delay setting supported
- SD Card Interface: 1 micro SD card slot, up to 128GB
- USB Interface: USB x1
- Anti-Tamper Interface: 1 button
- Exit Button: 1
- Reset Button: 1
- Power: 12V @1A (not included)
- Power Management: Screen sleep, screen protection
- Power Consumption:<12W
- Protection: Surge Protection and Voltage Transient Protection
- Working Environment: -4°F~140°F (-20°C~60°C), <95% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 5.4(W) x 11.8(H) x 1.3(D) inches (138.6 x 301.8 x 34.2 mm)
- Weight: Approx. 2.6lbs (1.2kg )
- Certifications: FCC
- Installation: Wall Mounting, Pole Mounting, Embedded Installation, Desktop
- Warranty: 1 Year