Speaker Wire, 14AWG, 4C, Oxygen Free, 500'
For High-End Audio Installations
Ultra-flexible high-definition speaker cable. Exceptional performance, sound quality for professional speaker and audio connections.
- AWG (American Wire Gauge): 14
- Conductors: 4 (Red, Black, White and Green = Left+, Left-, Right+ and Right-)
- Type: ETL, CM, CL3
- Jacket Color: White
- Package: Reel
- Applications: High-end audio transmissions, stereo, professional audio and studio requirements, ok with power-limited circuits.
Available Lengths: 500 Ft.
It All Starts With The Wire!
If you want to enjoy the wonders that technology can bring to your home today and in the future, let me tell you... IT ALL STARTS WITH THE WIRE. A small expenditure today, while your home is being built, will insure that you can have multimedia excitement delivered to every room in your home. Avoid more costly and messy retrofitting on later on, put Multi Mode Bundled Cable inside your walls while you are building. Even if you don’t use all of the capability of this cable you can leave it unfinished inside the walls until such time as you upgrade your home’s technology level later on. Can you imagine tearing open the walls to do this? It will add value to your home. Multi-mode cabling gives you the flexibility to meet the demands of the future.
- Conductor: 14 AWG 41/30 Stranded Bare Copper
- Insulation: Polypropylene
- Insulation Thickness: 0.010" nom.
- Insulation Diameter: 0.095 nom.
- Lay Length: 4.5" nom.
- Temperature Rating: -20 to 60° C
- Operating Voltage: 300 Volts max.
- Capacitance: 25 pf/ft nom.
- Impedance: 65 Ohms nom.
- DC Resistance: 2.62 Ohms/M' at 20° C
- Flame Rating: UL Vertical Tray