SkylinkNet Garage Door Sensor
Tilt Sensor for Your Garage Door
Tired of wondering whether or not the garage door is closed? The SkylinkNet Garage Door Sensor solves that problem. Simply install this wireless, battery-powered tilt sensor on your garage door, and when the door opens or closes, the sensor will alert you!
- Detects open/closed status of garage door
- Battery-powered, no wiring required
- Provides low battery alerts
- Wireless range up to 600 feet
- Works with SkylinkNet and M-Series systems
Compatibility & Installation
The SkylinkNet Garage Door Sensor is compatible with either the Skylink Internet Hub (HU-100) or the M-Series Main Console (M-1), sold separately. The sensor easily mounts to the top panel (or near the top) of your garage door using the included double-sided tape. When the garage door opens/closes, the sensor will detect the tilt and signal the hub or console.
- Garage Door Sensor
- Double-Sided Tape
- User Manual
Note: Requires one (1) AAA battery, not included. Up to four sensors total can be programmed into one zone. Adding a fifth sensor will remove the first sensor.
The Skylink Group
The Skylink Group understands the needs and concerns of homeowners in providing a safe haven and comfortable environment for their families. The group offers a comprehensive range of products to meet all home operation and security needs, including wireless alarm systems, emergency dialers, motion detector sets, sensors and alert mechanisms. The group has been manufacturing electronics for over 14 years, and continues to enhance features and test technology on an ongoing basis to ensure reliability.
- Manufacturer Part #: GS-MT
- Battery: 1 x AAA Alkaline Battery
- Battery Life: Approx. 24 months (Typical)
- Operation Range: 600 feet (180 meters)
- Radio Frequency: Skylink M-Code 433.92MHz
- Size: 2.5(L) x 0.88(W) x 0.75(H) inches
- Weight: 50g
- Housing Material: ABS plastic
- Color: Off-White
- Compatibility: Internet Hub, HU-100; Main Console, M-1
- Approvals: FCC, CE, IC
- Warranty: 1 Year