SkylinkHome Motion Sensor
For Use With The SkylinkHome Wireless Control System
The SkylinkHome Motion Sensor allows you to activate a receiver module to turn lights on automatically when movement is detected. A built-in countdown timer can turn lights off after a predefined time period. This is ideal for energy saving purposes where an area is not always occupied but lighting is needed when someone is present. A built-in light sensor can also be used so the lights will not be on when the monitored area is bright enough even if movement is detected there. All wireless signal communications within the SkylinkHome System are based on rolling code technology to ensure highest security is used.
Functions and Features
- Turn lights on when motion is detected – Transmits the RF signal to control the lights.
- Energy saving – 3 timer options – Turn lights off by timer automatically after 5, 30 or 60 minutes.
- Operated by 9V alkaline battery – Completely wireless control.
- Can be set to only turn lights on when it is dark – Energy saving plus.
- Water resistant – Good for outdoors and indoors.
- Up to 500 feet operating range in an open area – Long range, no problem.
Rolling Code Technology
Every time you press your remote transmitter, a code is generated which is recognized by the receiver that in turn performs the desired function. With most systems, there is only one assigned code. Whenever the remote is pressed, it generates the same code, making it vulnerable to code grabbers who use electronic scanners to steal the code. With rolling code technology, each time the remote is used, it generates a different code which can only be recognized by a rolling code receiver. Even if an electronic scanner picks up the code, the next code will not be the same, and the receiver will not recognize the old code. As a result, systems with rolling code technology are increasingly safe and secure.
- Motion Sensor ID-318
- Ball Joint and Mounting Accessories
- User's Instructions
SkylinkHome Wireless Control System
The SkylinkPad from Skylink Group is a wireless control system which allows the user to control almost anything electronic in the home, including lamps, garage doors, security systems, and coffee makers. The credit card size of the pad comes in six options and can have up to 14 buttons to control various household items.