Sensaphone 4G LTE Modem with Battery Backup, AT&T
Connect Your Sensaphone to the Cloud via Cell Network
Stay connected to your Sensaphone Sentinel cloud system with the Sensaphone 4G LTE Cellular Modem with Battery Backup, AT&T. This modem uses cellular networks to connect your Sentinel Monitoring System (Sentinel, Sentinel Pro, or Stratus EMS) to its cloud server in an area where Ethernet cables cannot connect your Sensaphone to your network router. This kit includes an external antenna to increase signal strength, weatherproof housing, mounting hardware, a power supply and backup battery that lasts up to 8 hours. The cellular modem mounts within the same housing as the Sentinel Monitoring System and connects to it via Ethernet cable.
- Cellular network modem provides wireless connectivity to Sensaphone cloud server
- Includes IP65 weatherproof housing, external antenna, power supply, 8 hr backup battery, and mounting hardware
- External antenna increases signal strength, allowing for placement within structures where signals are normally dampened
- Supports speeds up to 150Mbps down, 50Mbps Up
- Connects to Sentinel Monitoring System via Ethernet cable (sold separately)
- Only compatible with AT&T cellular network, subscription sold separately
- Cellular Modem, AT&T
- IP65 weatherproof enclosure
- Power Supply
- Battery Backup
- Sentinel Monitoring System (Sentinel, Sentinel Pro, or Stratus EMS) are sold separately.
- Only compatible with AT&T cellular network. For compatibility with Verizon cellular network, see PHFGD-4GLTE-VZ.
- Ethernet cable not included.
Sensaphone Remote Monitoring Solutions
Unexpected events happen. But Sensaphone remote monitoring systems are on alert full time to notify you of threatening conditions, so you can respond quickly and prevent costly damages and disruptive downtime. From wireless capabilities to ultra-low temperature tolerant systems, you'll find the right Sensaphone for your monitoring needs. Start protecting your investments today.
- Manufacturer Part #: FGD-4GLTE-AT
- Modem Technology: 4G-LTE (Bands B2, B4, B5, B12 & B13) for US and Canada only
- Modem Data Rate: 150Mbps downlink, 50Mbps Uplink
- Cellular Carriers: AT&T
- Omni-directional outdoor IP66 rated
- Frequencies: 2G/3G/4G from 698-960/1710-3800MHz
- Peak Gain: 5 dBi
- Cable 16'
- Wall or Mast Mount
- Housing: High impact polycarbonate, UL Type 4X/6P (IP 66/68)
- Dimensions: 11.1 inches H x 9.4 inches W x 3.5 inches D
- Weight: 8.5lbs
- Operating Temperature: 5°F to 122°F | -15°C to 50°C
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited