Seco-Larm Enforcer Twin Photobeam Detector
Various Ranges Available!
These Photobeam Detectors work together to create a cross beam and detect any intruder that passes through the beam area. When the beam is broken, the sensors signal the receiver to alert you, helping you keep your property safe and secure.
Enforcer Long Range Photobeam Detectors provide extended range and are easy-to-install with laser beam alignment. Designed to provide reliable perimeter security both indoors and outdoors, each detector are enclosed in a weatherproof, sunlight-filtering case. An anti-frost system allows beam function even in extreme conditions.
Twin infrared beams provide reliable perimeter security, minimizing false alarms from falling leaves, birds, etc. Lensed optics reinforce beam strength and provide excellent immunity to false alarms due to rain, snow, and mist.
- Automatic input power filtering with special noise rejection circuitry
- N.C./N.O. alarm output
- N.C. tamper circuit included
- Non-polarized power inputs
- Interruption time adjustable for nearly all situations
Seco-Larm Security Products
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether for physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers such an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Max. Range (Outdoor):
- E-960-D190Q: 190 feet (60m)
- E-960-D290Q: 290 feet (90m)
- Max. Range (Indoor):
- E-960-D190Q: 390 feet (120m)
- E-960-D290Q: 590 feet (180m)
- E-960-D190Q: 42mA
- E-960-D290Q: 50mA
- Power: 10~30VDC (Non-polarity)
- Detection Method: Simultaneous break of 2 beams
- Interrupt Speed: 50 to 700msec (variable)
- Alarm Output: NO./NC. relay, 1A at 120VAC
- Tamper Output: NC. relay, 1A at 120VAC
- Alarm LED: Red LED (Receiver) ON: When an alarm is initiated
- Tuning LED: Yellow LED (Receiver) ON: When alignment is successful
- Operation LED: Green LED (transmitter and receiver) ON: When power is applied.
- Laser Wavelength: 650nm
- Laser Output Power: 5mW
- Alignment Angle: Horizontal: ±90°, Vertical: ±5°
- Operating Temperature: -13 to 131° F (-25 to 55° C)
- Weight: 2.47 pounds (1.12 kg)
- Case: PC Resin
*This is the minimum time interval between breaking of both beams which will trigger the output. Setting the interval longer will reduce false alarms from birds or falling leaves, etc., while setting it shorter will detect faster moving objects.