Seco-Larm Enforcer Xenon Strobe Light, 12VDC
Designed For 6 To 12 Volt Use
The Seco-Larm Strobe Light is ideal for "informative" general signaling requirements. It features an easy 2-wire installation, regardless of voltage. Also, if the strobe light is being powered by a battery, as the battery is drained the strobe light will continue to function. The Seco-Larm strobe light comes with a protective inner cover. This protects the high-voltage xenon tube when the colored lens has been removed.
- Incorrect polarity cannot damage circuit or draw current.
- Low current consumption with long operating lifespan of over 300 continuous hours (2,000,000 flashes).
- Lens is made of high-impact resistant acrylic, case of high-impact resistant ABS plastic.
- Use in temperature ranging from -22° F (-30° C) to 140° F (60° C).
- For 6- to 12-Volt use.
Seco-Larm Security Products
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether for physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers such an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Circuits: All solid-state
- Input Connections: Red/Positive Black/Ground
- Leads: #18 Gauge
- Electrical Protection: Reverse polarity protected
- Operating Life: Over 2,000,000 flashes (300 hours continuous)
- Environment: -22° F (-30° C) to 140° F (60° C)
- Base: High-impact black ABS
- Lens: High-impact resistant acrylic